Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Dec 2013 06:27

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Ooooooh that's what u meant, no its my fault I sometimes try too hard for people to like me but ok as long as we have an understanding. :D

I know exactly how that feels. I've had my experience of people giving me awkward reactions and even had a guy flip out on me(eventually I found out he's a jerk to everyone), just because I said something I thought was ok :? And there's no way I'd want anyone else to feel that awkwardness cause in the end I'll feel bad.

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Thanks for the explanation for B-MILD by the way. Also I was wondering, heehee, do you have a crush on a certain...... game character :twisted: One that you like hehe. :twisted: I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

No, I dont have a crush on any game characters :lol: but about a year before I knew what lucid dreaming was I did want to take control of my dreams to try to make my own dream anime girls :roll: .
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Dec 2013 10:26

Wow, we really do have a lot in common, people these days are really judgmental and expect too much from people, why cant they act like themselves and respect everyone instead of trying to prove that their dominant over the other. Don't you think so?

So you don't have a crush on a game character, not even one :oops: hah well it's no problem I actually didn't expect you to have one, but I asked anyway :mrgreen:

And since you wanted to create your dream anime girls, that means you watch some anime, can ya give me one or three examples of what you watch because I also watch anime. I've seen a lot over the years but their really great I never watch them in English because it is too horrible to watch. Always watch them in Japanese my friend, always.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Dec 2013 18:29

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Wow, we really do have a lot in common, people these days are really judgmental and expect too much from people, why cant they act like themselves and respect everyone instead of trying to prove that their dominant over the other. Don't you think so?

Everything you said there is true. Especially on the internet. Though I do find it funny when my live chat friends argue over sport teams :lol:

chaosdragoon13 wrote:And since you wanted to create your dream anime girls, that means you watch some anime, can ya give me one or three examples of what you watch because I also watch anime. I've seen a lot over the years but their really great I never watch them in English because it is too horrible to watch. Always watch them in Japanese my friend, always.

The only anime I ever watched was G1 Yugioh, G1-G4 Pokemon(if that counts), Season 1 of Bakugan(again, if that counts), a few episodes of Code Geass, and the first episode of Bleach. I joined an anime club during my sophmore year to try to like more anime. We watched Fruit Baskets and some anime where everyone's name was a country, I forgot it's name but I didnt find either of them so great.

So, just out of curiosity, why is the english version of anime bad?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Dec 2013 19:10

I love yugioh too, I watched the first season and yugioh gx but ill never watch yugioh 5D because I think its worse than the previous seasons.

Anyway, why the English version is bad? Well they kinda say stupid things or may change something about it, for example, since you know the rules of yugioh, this scene is from yugioh gx(in the English version) it started with one of the opponents said "well I guess im gonna win this one" and the other one said "oh yeah, how so" and then he attacks directly and wins. I am saying what the hell? your field is wide open and the opponent has a monster strong enough to eliminate you, why would anyone say such a thing? In the Japanese version they didn't say anything and he just attacked directly, that's more logical in my opinion. Here's another example, (yugioh gx English version) one of the main characters steps in to face his opponent and his opponent is a really huge buff guy which sounds like a little child and talks like a child, how ridiculous is that, in the Japanese version his voice is just right, manly and everything. One more example, if you've seen digimon, the English version changes the music and names of the anime whereas different in the Japanese version, I don't like it when they do that because the music in digimon is much better in Japanese. So I hate the English version because they make it look like a little kid's show and I think the voices in Japanese is so much better, so there you go. :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Dec 2013 22:29

chaosdragoon13 wrote:

Anyway, why the English version is bad? Well they kinda say stupid things or may change something about it, for example, since you know the rules of yugioh, this scene is from yugioh gx(in the English version) it started with one of the opponents said "well I guess im gonna win this one" and the other one said "oh yeah, how so" and then he attacks directly and wins. I am saying what the hell? your field is wide open and the opponent has a monster strong enough to eliminate you, why would anyone say such a thing? In the Japanese version they didn't say anything and he just attacked directly, that's more logical in my opinion. Here's another example, (yugioh gx English version) one of the main characters steps in to face his opponent and his opponent is a really huge buff guy which sounds like a little child and talks like a child, how ridiculous is that, in the Japanese version his voice is just right, manly and everything. One more example, if you've seen digimon, the English version changes the music and names of the anime whereas different in the Japanese version, I don't like it when they do that because the music in digimon is much better in Japanese. So I hate the English version because they make it look like a little kid's show and I think the voices in Japanese is so much better, so there you go. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, I actually remember feeling the same way with some kingdom hearts english lines. Before Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance came out I watched the trailers all the time. Actually I do that with every game that I really want that isnt mine yet :lol: . And when the english trailer came out there were some lines I was like "...That's it?". But if I had to choose between japanese and english language for my Made-in-Japan games I would pick english just cause I like my games speaking the language I understand

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 18 Dec 2013 11:41

Of course, it's natural to choose the language you understand but I'd choose Japanese because their voices are better and as long they have subtitles so I can understand them. Don't get me wrong it's not like I wish everything is in Japanese, it's just that I don't want anyone to change the original language into something else. Because when you hear goofy and Donald talking in Japanese you will feel really weird. :lol:
Everything should be in their own original language because you will always be disappointed when you want to watch a funny show that was originally in English but you found out it's in German or some other language you don't understand.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 18 Dec 2013 17:28

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Of course, it's natural to choose the language you understand but I'd choose Japanese because their voices are better and as long they have subtitles so I can understand them. Don't get me wrong it's not like I wish everything is in Japanese, it's just that I don't want anyone to change the original language into something else. Because when you hear goofy and Donald talking in Japanese you will feel really weird. :lol:
Everything should be in their own original language because you will always be disappointed when you want to watch a funny show that was originally in English but you found out it's in German or some other language you don't understand.

Yeah, I'm also the type of person who likes to "keep it original". Except for Rock music cause I like all the different types of it we have today(but I think 80's metal is the best compared to today's new stuff).

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 18 Dec 2013 19:54

You must be really good with playing the guitar, I really wish I can hear you play, what a shame. :|

Hey I'm a little curious, since you've seen yugioh before have you played any of it's games or do you have a deck of your own. Because if you do have a deck tell me what type and style it has, that'll be interesting. :)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 18 Dec 2013 23:04

chaosdragoon13 wrote:You must be really good with playing the guitar, I really wish I can hear you play, what a shame. :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvl87jsofKo
This is a video of me playing my biggest gig live in front of thousands of people. The band I'm playing with is the house band for my School of Rock. I'm the guitar player with the red guitar and long hair 8-)

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Hey I'm a little curious, since you've seen yugioh before have you played any of it's games or do you have a deck of your own. Because if you do have a deck tell me what type and style it has, that'll be interesting. :)

I have over 800 yugioh cards, not counting my brother's deck or my old deck. My deck was horrible. I only won 1 real game in my entire career. My deck didnt have a particular style I just chose random monsters, magics and traps that I liked. When I played my brother at home we'd make up our own rules, like have as many cards as we like(as long as the deck doesnt fall over) or ritual cards didnt need a ritual summon. Eventually it got to the point where we didnt even have life points. We'd just play til one of us wanted to do something else :roll: .

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 19 Dec 2013 01:53

Guitar48300 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvl87jsofKo
This is a video of me playing my biggest gig live in front of thousands of people. The band I'm playing with is the house band for my School of Rock. I'm the guitar player with the red guitar and long hair 8-)

That was really good, that song was spectacular and you looked very cool while doing those moves you really are good with the guitar, seriously I really loved it man. :D
So as that drummer he aint bad himself.

Guitar48300 wrote:I have over 800 yugioh cards, not counting my brother's deck or my old deck. My deck was horrible. I only won 1 real game in my entire career. My deck didnt have a particular style I just chose random monsters, magics and traps that I liked. When I played my brother at home we'd make up our own rules, like have as many cards as we like(as long as the deck doesnt fall over) or ritual cards didnt need a ritual summon. Eventually it got to the point where we didnt even have life points. We'd just play til one of us wanted to do something else :roll: .

Well I have some leftover cards, I don't know how much exactly, but I have three decks and they all are dragon decks. I always loved the Dragon type its my favorite 8-)
But each of them are different, one of them is a dark dragon deck.
Another one is my newest deck, its unexplainable, it is more like a dragon deck but.... well its almost random but like I said its unexplainable.
And the third deck which was my first and most powerful deck of them all, of course its also my favorite deck because its main style is to summon powerful dragons instantly, I've done it before more than once I have filled the field with 5 dragons and simply eliminated my opponent, if the monsters would come out from the cards and look real, it would be freakin epic! :mrgreen:

Return to “Off-Topic”