I Made a film about my Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
GodsOfDreams

I Made a film about my Lucid Dream

Postby GodsOfDreams » 13 Dec 2013 22:42

I Made a film about my Lucid Dream: named it "King Of Oneiros"
http://vimeo.com/59645601
a love story that takes place within a lucid dream world.

If you liked it Find out more about it!
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/king-of-oneiros/x/321965
Love to have your feedback on it for it is very close to my heart!

It was a very powerful experience being in love in my dreams. I was mid way dreaming becoming lucid after the love had turned away and with that switch in awareness i intended for her to come back and it was so. The pure excitement of co-creating a world and truly being an avatar changing anything i desired was an amazing yet natural thing that came to me as if I’ve done it before. As my awareness grew i started to realize the certain fate of the dreams end and having a sunken heart knowing i might not ever see this girl again that I’ve grow to love so much. I asked her will i be with you again? How can i find you again after this is over? She said to me, “ I will always love you and i will always be inside of you, for we are one* She then filled with light and merged with me in one Body and i walked with white robes on the ocean and new it was almost time, i could feel the dreams breaking apart just as i was at a point filled with such unlimited potential i did not want to return after gaining so much freedom. I tried to cling to the dream but all became white and i woke in my room the most excited and refreshed in my life feeling all the intensity of what was shared by a girl i had never met before. This was what my film “King Of Oneiros" was based on.

One other experience i will mention started with a question, what happens if you meditate wile dreaming. I was not entirely prepared for the answer as i just sat down anywhere and began to center myself in the dream following my breath into my solar plexus and i felt tremendous gravest inward and a vortex tunnel of amazing light, i did become scared that i would not return from this……. i decided i was not ready for the answer and stopped that process due to the unknown quality of it…. never experiences anything like it. Looking back on it though it felt very good being in that state at that short moment. I hope to return there with a more prepared spirit for the transit. More inspiration for the possibility that dreams offer even to the paths of Enlightenment, also expressed in my film work.
Attachments
904475_10151420651178043_1471498703_o-1.jpg
This pretty much what i saw and felt as i was Meditating in my Dream!
904475_10151420651178043_1471498703_o-1.jpg (217.66 KiB) Viewed 858 times

torakrubik

Re: I Made a film about my Lucid Dream

Postby torakrubik » 16 Dec 2013 00:24

It's fantastic to know that dreaming can inspire things like this :)

This looks promising, I especially like the blurred visuals and muffled voices, it gives it a real dreamlike quality...probably what you were aiming for ;)
Dreaming is my drug

ThatOneLD

Postby ThatOneLD » 18 Dec 2013 12:35

Man.. That was cool. You should make more short lucid dreaming films like this

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

GodsOfDreams

Postby GodsOfDreams » 18 Dec 2013 21:13

Its so much fun ! i truly want to continue im currently looking for support on IndieGoGo to get the film out there and help me work on my next project about Atlantis. That you so much for your Response i feel im on the right track!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”