Dream Characters Preventing You From LD?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
DreamyRoamer

Dream Characters Preventing You From LD?

Postby DreamyRoamer » 18 Dec 2013 23:51

I have had about 7/8 lucid dreams so far. I don't get them that often, just from time to time. In my last dream something quite strange happened. I was in this room, with me, my mother and my brother. I suddenly realised that I was dreaming, and looked around a little bit. Then I came up to my mother and brother and said, "Hey! This is a Lucid Dream! I'm dreaming!". My brother frowned and said, "No, this is real life". I turned to my mother and she said the same. I told them i was sure i was dreaming, but they kept trying to tell me this was just real life. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I must have just trusted them and carried on with the dream, because I don't recall ever thinking about it again later on.
It was on the day before the day after yesterday.

HAGART

Re: Dream Characters Preventing You From LD?

Postby HAGART » 19 Dec 2013 00:04

Dream characters deny it's a dream very often for me and many others here.
Even if I prove it by making an object move with my mind, they'll say something like, "Anyone could do that".

I just ignore them if it happens and walk away. There's no point in arguing. Live and learn. Every lucid dream teaches you something.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 19 Dec 2013 04:14

I only had that one time. I was about to think of reasons why I saw 2 of the same character. One next to me and the other was on the other side of the swimming pool we were at. I asked the one next to me why there were 2 of her and she said "No, I'm just right here". When I looked where the second one was supposed to be she was gone, and I just thought "Ok, whatever" and carried on.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Dec 2013 05:49

I saw two people once too.
It was my uncle, and one was standing and the other was sitting on a couch. I asked why there are two of them, but forget the response. Again, I just turned away and continued with my lucid dream. I would have spent the whole dream arguing, and trying to get them to acknowledge it, but it's a waste of time.

Funny how there were two of them though.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Dec 2013 04:46

I had a LD this year in which there was 2 of my dads in it... as I was busy trying to do my LD goal, I just ignored my twin dads and went about my business. (I did thou consider stopping to ask them why)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”