Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 19 Dec 2013 03:31

chaosdragoon13 wrote:That was really good, that song was spectacular and you looked very cool while doing those moves you really are good with the guitar, seriously I really loved it man. :D
So as that drummer he aint bad himself.

Thanks! :D

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Well I have some leftover cards, I don't know how much exactly, but I have three decks and they all are dragon decks. I always loved the Dragon type its my favorite 8-)
But each of them are different, one of them is a dark dragon deck.
Another one is my newest deck, its unexplainable, it is more like a dragon deck but.... well its almost random but like I said its unexplainable.
And the third deck which was my first and most powerful deck of them all, of course its also my favorite deck because its main style is to summon powerful dragons instantly, I've done it before more than once I have filled the field with 5 dragons and simply eliminated my opponent, if the monsters would come out from the cards and look real, it would be freakin epic! :mrgreen:

I only know I have over 800 cards because last summer I tried to sell my pokemon and yugioh cards on ebay to get money for the PS4(which I can buy now once Infamous Second Son comes out! :mrgreen: , now I just need money for the Xbox One :| ). No one wanted to buy my yugioh cards :( but I did manage to sell some pokemon cards, including a Chrizard Ex for $70.
Also maybe you should have a yugioh duel in your next lucid dream and the monsters come to life just like in the show. And make your opponent one of the yugioh villains so you can save the world :lol: Course you may be tempted to cheat and put the god cards or Exodia at the top of your deck :lol:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 19 Dec 2013 11:05

Please, I don't plan on fighting those losers. I plan to fight the strongest of the strongest.
I won't cheat of course because I am faithful to my deck and the god cards and exodia are not my style.
I plan to duel with yugi and kaiba fair and square, but the problem with the anime is that yugi would have lost many times but the dude cheated, he mostly uses cards that aren't real just so he can win :lol:
In my dream I'm gonna let yugi have a normal deck and let the dream take care of the rest, while I will expect what card to draw and get the card I need for any situation :mrgreen: because if you haven't noticed they do the same in the anime so I'm playing fair and square.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 19 Dec 2013 18:34

Hey guitar sorry tomorrow ill be out of town for a couple of days, but don't worry ill tell ya when ill be back, im just gonna be traveling. :mrgreen:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 30 Dec 2013 13:47

I'M BACK!!!!!!!
Didja miss me? :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 Dec 2013 18:30

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Wb. Yeah, I bored here since you was gone.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 31 Dec 2013 09:20

Guitar48300 wrote:
chaosdragoon13 wrote:I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Wb. Yeah, I bored here since you was gone.

Well fear not because I have returned(sorry I didn't reply yesterday, internet was killing me)
So how ya doin, everything great?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 31 Dec 2013 23:12

Well fear not because I have returned(sorry I didn't reply yesterday, internet was killing me)
So how ya doin, everything great?[/quote]
Everything except my lucid dreaming is still not where I want it to be :| . My new year's resolution is to get one at least once a week. Other than that everything is pretty good. How is ye?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 Jan 2014 10:37

I am fine thank you.(sorry again, I have no idea whats wrong with my stupid internet)

If you are having problems with lucid dreaming then try learning the SSILD technique.
If you don't know it then heres the link:
http://cosmiciron.blogspot.com/2013/01/senses-initiated-lucid-dream-ssild_16.html

I haven't had a successful one yet but I just got started yesterday so it's too early for me to say anything.
But they say it is highly effective and easy to learn, they even say those who use this technique have lucid dreams on a daily basis.
I guess because it is a hybrid of WILD and DILD(at least that's what they say)
Anyway the link I just sent you contains details of the technique and how to use it and what precautions you should take, so good luck. :D

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 01 Jan 2014 19:20

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I am fine thank you.(sorry again, I have no idea whats wrong with my stupid internet)

Heh, you think yours is bad, try using my computer without going insane. I had 3 ad windows pop up while getting to this post and it took them maybe 15 seconds of stopping the browser to actually pop up, and another 15 seconds to successfully x them out. Sometimes the ads will make internet explorer stop responding and I have x out all IE windows. And if that's not bad enough if I have 2 windows(or even 1 depending on what's going on) with too much activity going on my computer will turn off and it takes a whole 5 freakin minutes to turn it back on and continue whatever I was doing.
I personally blame the Garry's Mod and Steam my brother downloaded on this computer because that was the last thing that was downloaded on this computer and ever since then this computer has been retarded. I think he also get's Gmod stuff from devianart which i have no idea if virus' can come from that.

chaosdragoon13 wrote:If you are having problems with lucid dreaming then try learning the SSILD technique.
If you don't know it then heres the link:
http://cosmiciron.blogspot.com/2013/01/senses-initiated-lucid-dream-ssild_16.html

I haven't had a successful one yet but I just got started yesterday so it's too early for me to say anything.
But they say it is highly effective and easy to learn, they even say those who use this technique have lucid dreams on a daily basis.
I guess because it is a hybrid of WILD and DILD(at least that's what they say)
Anyway the link I just sent you contains details of the technique and how to use it and what precautions you should take, so good luck. :D

I tried this for months last year. It worked on the first try, but as usual, it would only work every once in a while. However, last month I had 3 lucid dreams and one of my B-MILD mantras was part of all of them. 2 of them were because I did a brief SSILD cycle. Im also trying to influence one of my dream themes to appear and make me become lucid because Ive noticed that some of my dreams get the same setting or plot every now and then

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 Jan 2014 19:45

Wow, I don't know what to say. :|
I thought I had problems but you go on a whole new level :lol:

But are you sure you've done the SSILD correctly because it requires you to sleep 5-6 hours and you have to continue practicing this technique.
And if you are expecting to lucid dream or looking forward to it that will negate it because you are too excited or something.(just trying to help) ;)

Return to “Off-Topic”