Lucid Dream Dry Spell

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
RustyMinecart

Lucid Dream Dry Spell

Postby RustyMinecart » 17 Dec 2013 22:47

I am currently having a dry spell of lucid dreaming, even though I have been trying almost every night for two weeks. I recently had my first one, but I have not had any since then. I have been trying DEILD, MILD, WBTB, and have been doing constant reality checks. I have been also watching the subliminal video. Anyone have some tips for getting more lucid dreams?
You Create Your Own Reality

Xtreme_Walrus

Re: Lucid Dream Dry Spell

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 21 Dec 2013 22:49

Yeah I've been having the same problem, it's been about 8 nights for me. I think if you just continue doing what you're doing it will eventually come.
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 22 Dec 2013 20:26

O jeez i freakin hate these, i get these at least once a month, when i get those I just take a break for maybe a week or two and start up again or else Ill get sick of lucid dreaming
You just have to patiently wait, and itll come, trust me i hate these also :/

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 23 Dec 2013 04:06

I consider myself a lucid dreamer.
But I must say, it doesn't happen every day.

The best you can do is be open to the possibility and let it happen.
Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. But being in the right frame of mind is key.

And we all get dry spells. You can't fake a lucid dream or pretend. It either happens or doesn't. And being in the right frame of mind is still a mystery to me. I'm no help, but I know what it's like. And it's frustrating! :evil:
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 23 Dec 2013 18:31

from HAGART
And we all get dry spells. You can't fake a lucid dream or pretend. It either happens or doesn't. And being in the right frame of mind is still a mystery to me. I'm no help, but I know what it's like. And it's frustrating! :evil:

Likewise I get dry spells. For me the right frame of mind is: Wait without expectation, and sooner or latter I am back, and happy. :)

RustyMinecart

Postby RustyMinecart » 07 Jan 2014 06:38

Yep, got two lucid dreams since I posted this!
:D
You Create Your Own Reality

blazing

Postby blazing » 10 Jan 2014 00:14

Good Job!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”