So funny...the need for sleep....

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
TillyPink

So funny...the need for sleep....

Postby TillyPink » 23 Dec 2013 23:41

I was sooo tired last night and stayed up so late talking to my friend. We'd arranged to see if we could find the best hill to go and star gaze, and decided we'd dream were the best hill would be out of the options we had locally (we live in England). :D I went to bed at 1.30. At 5am i woke up on the dot. I thought...hmm...now would be good to practice a WILD. But i was so tired after having barely had that thought i fell fast asleep again. Then i dreamed of doing the process for WILD. I got up slowly, went to the loo, kept the lights off, tried to keep everything low key so as not too 'over-wake' myself. In my dream my son was doing something in his room and being noisy and i was annoyed because i thought he'd woken me up too much. Then i was standing at the top of my stairs looking at a piece of mistletoe i'd hung up earlier. It triggered lucidity for a second. Then i thought, still lucid...doh I'm meant to be doing a WILD process and here I am dreaming about doing it!!...Then i thought...ahhh...i can't be bothered and dropped back into deep sleep!! I then dreamt of finding the right hill to go and star gaze with my friend and found one in Sweden and the other in Switzerland!!! :lol: I just emailed him and asked him which he'd prefer lol

So the morel to the story is, get enough sleep!!! And don't drink too much wine!! Still was an interesting experience though!! I love these tangled dreams. Speaking of which...I'm going to bed. Sweet dreams all! :D

HAGART

Re: So funny...the need for sleep....

Postby HAGART » 27 Dec 2013 22:42

When I go to sleep with the intention of staying aware so I can WILD into a dream I ofter start dreaming that I am in bed trying to sleep! I'll toss and turn and be annoyed with people that are in the room talking too much only to wake up and realize I was dreaming of sleeping! It's a false sleepening!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

TillyPink

Re: So funny...the need for sleep....

Postby TillyPink » 28 Dec 2013 00:08

haha a 'False a-sleepening'. What a breakthrough in science we have discovered here :D Glad i'm not the only one! For someone who loves the dreamworld, i too love the waking night. Last night i stayed awake ALL night. Then i get dreamy in the day...and i like that too. But really, i want to master the lucid dream state. And i can't do that unless i discipline myself. Have just bought Charlie Morley's book and CD as he is the dude of discipline. I need some of that left brained medicine.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”