How do you call this

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

How do you call this

Postby izildop » 23 Dec 2013 13:23

I had a rare lucid dream, i opend my eyes and was aware of dreaming but i could see everything and hear everything what was happening. and feel somebody touching me and stuff like that.
Anyone knows what i mean?

Re: How do you call this

Postby Juggernaut625 » 24 Dec 2013 21:53

Um, that sounds like a normal lucid dream to me buddy.

Re: How do you call this

Postby HAGART » 27 Dec 2013 22:33

It's like a false awakening but you sense someone else is there touching you. I had this a few days ago. It's a dual state of awareness where you are in a dream, but are aware of your real body too. And the 'touching' of your body is the brain interpreting mixed signals as your physical body is getting paralyzed with muscle atonia (Sleep Paralysis), but you also sense a dream body at the same time. And in that state we can attribute the feelings to someone else as if they are poking us or even sitting on us.

That's my theory anyway. If it happens again, get up and walk around. It could be the start of an OBE-type lucid dream.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”