finally something that resonates!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
AliceInLucidan

finally something that resonates!

Postby AliceInLucidan » 08 Jan 2012 02:51

I have always held my dreams on WAY too high a pedestal. I'm always excited about going to bed because I have the weirdest, but most awesome dreams and I've always wanted dreaming to be a bigger part of my life...especially because I felt that it's the one very efficient way to get in touch with your subconscious and find out what it truly wants you to do.

So, I couldn't resist once I found out about Lucid dreaming, I started about 3 days ago with the training, and I've already gotten some remarkable results, and heck, I'm quite happy.

Right, sorry, forgot to introduce myself. My name is Alice, I'm a pretty imaginative person, I even delved into recreating my dreams with photoshop (something which I have gotten quite good at by now), since writing them down sometimes doesn't suffice. I've always felt the need to be a PART of my dreams and I think this is the way.

Looking forward to sleeping ;)

HAGART

Re: finally something that resonates!

Postby HAGART » 08 Jan 2012 03:29

Hi!
I lucid dream often and just joined a few days ago.

I've gotten the impression that a lot of people here, like me (or, I, to be grammatically correct), are imaginative, creative, artist-type personalities, as you have described yourself. I wonder if there is a correlation between avid dreamers, (whether lucid or not), and creativity. Or do the dreams spark creativity?

What came first? The chicken or the egg?
Bah! Let's all just enjoy a chicken omelette!

I get too deep sometimes.... :ugeek:
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “For Beginners”