First post!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
FromSand2Glass

First post!

Postby FromSand2Glass » 28 Dec 2013 08:39

Hey my name is Erica I am new to the site. Basically just looking to share my dreams, get some feedback and also give any feedback that I can. I have not yet had a successful lucid dream, I have been writing down my dreams regularly and often see my dream journal and write in it while dreaming. Im looking into techniques that can help me recognize I am dreaming before waking. If you have a favorite please let me know :) I take melatonin on occasion. I also just recently got this product called Alpha Brain which I have only taken twice and it seems to give me vivid, colorful dreams even days after taking it. I am learning more about the subconscious mind each and every day and feel like I am making progress towards my goals by doing so. Lately I feel like sleeping in my favorite time of day. I look forward to dreaming and I've noticed after dreaming I will often think about my previous nights dream though out the day...soo it kinda feels like I am a bit obsessed. But I am getting closer to lucid dreaming and love the feeling of waking up from a crazy dream. Anyways I've had a couple of experiences where I am laying down and feel disconnected with my body, I feel like I can make my arms feel huge and then make them feel really tiny. I recently was able to feel the energy in my body rising..every time I became aware of it it would kind of subside, but then I would breathe for a moment and the feeling would rise again. It went on for a little while and felt pretty amazing. I wouldn't really consider it an out of body experience but it was definitely something different and I havn't found anyone who can relate so I figured it was worth sharing. Anyways thank you all for reading and I hope to establish some genuine relationships on this site!

JonSnowLD

Re: First post!

Postby JonSnowLD » 28 Dec 2013 22:38

Hi, I'm new too :)

I like the idea of writing your dream journal within a dream-that's never happened to me before! :o that sounds pretty cool!

I know what you mean about waking up after a crazy dream-it's a great feeling ;) anyway good luck reaching your goals!
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

FromSand2Glass

Re: First post!

Postby FromSand2Glass » 29 Dec 2013 00:50

JonSnowLD wrote:Hi, I'm new too :)

I like the idea of writing your dream journal within a dream-that's never happened to me before! :o that sounds pretty cool!

I know what you mean about waking up after a crazy dream-it's a great feeling ;) anyway good luck reaching your goals!
!

:D Thank you, goodluck to you aswell!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”