being somebody else in a dream?

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
JonSnowLD

being somebody else in a dream?

Postby JonSnowLD » 29 Dec 2013 23:11

heyyyyy, this isn't exactly an account of a dream as such, I was just interested whether or not anybody else has ever been a different person in their dreams before? for example I've been leonard from the big bang theory before-I remember I was angry with Sheldon and threw grass onto the car he was driving!

just interested to know if this is something other people experience or not? ;)
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Guitar48300

Re: being somebody else in a dream?

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 Dec 2013 00:01

idk if ive been someone else but ive had dreams where Im not in the dream and my video game characters are the main character of the dream
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

JonSnowLD

Postby JonSnowLD » 30 Dec 2013 21:19

so like a 3rd person dream and you have no 'physical' body at all? that's pretty cool-were you in control of the character or just watching?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 31 Dec 2013 00:38

JonSnowLD wrote:so like a 3rd person dream and you have no 'physical' body at all? that's pretty cool-were you in control of the character or just watching?

Just watching. But I'm hoping in some lucid dreams I can drive/pilot vehicles & aircraft in 3rd person just cause I like seeing the outside of them. I also might want 3rd person when I'm walking away from a big explosion(that I caused of course :twisted: ) with my back turned :mrgreen:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

JonSnowLD

Postby JonSnowLD » 31 Dec 2013 14:27

Hahaha! not gonna lie-that would be amazingly cinematic! XD

RustyMinecart

Postby RustyMinecart » 11 Jan 2014 07:04

It would be like being in a Inception trailer!

Anywho, I have had two third person dreams, both on the same night. One was about an Egyptian slave who became the pharaoh by being good at shaving, and the other was about a rich guy with bowel problems who rode around in a white limo with grape jelly splattered on the roof of his car. Yeah, it was pretty weird. The whole thing was like watching a movie, I had no body, I just kind of floated around to watch.
You Create Your Own Reality

JonSnowLD

Postby JonSnowLD » 12 Jan 2014 20:13

Haha! they do sound a bit surreal yeah! I had a third person dream the other night where i was watching Aragorn from lord of the rings explore moria which was pretty cool-I'm gonna try and progress into turning these dreams into a lucid exploration of middle earth or somehwere ;)

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 17 Jan 2014 08:05

I had a non-lucid a few months ago in which I was a young boy. That was a bit different, but kinda cool at the same time. I wasn't watching him as the main character of the dream, I WAS him. It was funny, in the back of my mind I remember thinking "Wait a minute, I'm not a little boy!" but thought nothing of it at the time. That's just who I was then and there, it didn't matter I hadn't been a male before then. At that moment in time I was a 10-12 year old boy.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”