Hi All, it's a pleasure to meet you...

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
redvcharger

Hi All, it's a pleasure to meet you...

Postby redvcharger » 29 Dec 2013 13:23

I am 40 years old and have been having very graphic, vivid and cinematic dreams since I was a kid. I loved going to sleep at night and was always happy to oblige my parents as I new that I was going to have a great experience in my dreams, though not able to control them. I have only had a few lucid dreams. These were random occurrences and I had no idea how to control them properly.

I have always heard the stories of taking control of your dreams, you know the stories, Indian wise men, shamans and Buddhist Monks. Men who had trained, prayed and meditated for years. I didn't believe that I could train myself as successfully as these gurus, and (growing up without the internet) didn't know where to look for the information.

I now have you all here to help me learn what I need to learn to finally take control, and flight, in my mind.

My love to you all for all of your future advice. :D

Vonozar

Re: Hi All, it's a pleasure to meet you...

Postby Vonozar » 30 Dec 2013 01:41

Hi! Welcome to the forum! :)

redvcharger wrote:I am 40 years old and have been having very graphic, vivid and cinematic dreams since I was a kid. I loved going to sleep at night and was always happy to oblige my parents as I new that I was going to have a great experience in my dreams, though not able to control them.

I bet they where pretty happy about that. My parents used to have a horrible time getting me to go to bed. :lol:

redvcharger wrote:
I now have you all here to help me learn what I need to learn to finally take control, and flight, in my mind.

My love to you all for all of your future advice. :D

Everyone is pretty friendly here and willing to help, so I think you're going to like it here. :) If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the actual world-of-lucid-dreaming website. There's tons of good information there. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”