Diamond of Light

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Mithril

Diamond of Light

Postby Mithril » 08 Jan 2012 03:07

When I woke up from a dream last night, I saw a diamond shaped white light halfway up my wall. It lingered for slightly over a second after I was fully conscious and winked out. Was it a remnant of the dream I was having? From my dream log, I can't recall what dream I was coming out of, but I remember thinking at the time that it didn't have to do with my dream. There are no reflective surfaces or windows on the wall, so it wasn't a light from a carlight or flashlight or anything. What could it have been?

Snaggle

Re: Diamond of Light

Postby Snaggle » 08 Jan 2012 04:21

Standard waking dream. The part of your brain that triggers dreaming was still on when you woke up. blinking out or fading out is what happens to these dream images when your brain is fully awake. If you were actually studying milam yoga in the traditional manner you would have been taught to create these images first. These waking dreams are also used in wu shu ( literally "war arts" better known as kung fu ). One literally is taught to see the flow of ch'i doing traditional martial arts meditations, as the martial arts are joined at the hip with what Summerland calls "meaningless mysticism".

Unless you want to experience these you should just learn to turn them off. These waking dreams also often happen to those who have incubated them and managed to turn the dreaming switch on while awake, the most common examples being Jesus or saints appearing to people. Physical effects and/or miracles or your apparitions were just waking dreams ;)
Last edited by Snaggle on 08 Jan 2012 07:41, edited 1 time in total.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Mithril

Re: Diamond of Light

Postby Mithril » 08 Jan 2012 04:41

Thanks! At least I know some sort of fairy isn't living in my bedroom. ;)

Return to “Paranormal Activity”