Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 01 Jan 2014 22:20

chaosdragoon13 wrote:But are you sure you've done the SSILD correctly because it requires you to sleep 5-6 hours and you have to continue practicing this technique.
And if you are expecting to lucid dream or looking forward to it that will negate it because you are too excited or something.(just trying to help) ;)

I was faced with alot of problems with SSILD. I usually wake up after 4 hours of sleep by nature. I would lose track of my cycles after maybe 2. I always take maybe 45+ minutes to fall asleep no matter what time it is or how tired I am. If I woke up anytime between 5 and 6 I would be interupted by my dad saying bye to me on the days he works(which is different every week). And sometime between 9 and 10 in the morning is when I can no longer fall asleep, and even if I did my dad wouldn't let me.

I know you're trying to help, and thanks. Yeah I've heard the whole "wanting it negates the effects". In fact most of the time I've been lucid is when i've truly lost all confidence in whatever technique I'm doing. Then when I become lucid again and remember exactly what I did I get excited and think I've finally figured it out(I don't anymore). Maybe I could try thinking about things I dont want see in my dreams. Not nightmares, but something I dont care about, but it would be noticeable if I saw it in a dream and use that as a lucid cue.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 Jan 2014 09:34

Well I hope you find your own way on how to lucid dream, but there is something I found long ago that may help. The problem is it requires for you to pay and it has to ship to your address, I don't know if it is true but it says the author helps you to lucid dream in 7 days or less.
Link:http://www.lucid-dreaming-kit.com/

Hope it helps in any way possible, that is if you can spend $59.95.

Well I'm gonna change the subject now, if you can have any three super powers, any at all, what would it be?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Jan 2014 19:07

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Well I'm gonna change the subject now, if you can have any three super powers, any at all, what would it be?

Not Cheap: Super speed, smoke and being bulletproof

Cheap: The power to absorb powers from video games by touching the game disk or whatever else games come in(like DS chips and retro game consles). :lol:
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 Jan 2014 19:14

Well my three chosen super powers are:
1. The ability to control time and space 8-)
2. Having all of sonic the hedgehog's abilities :mrgreen: (including not becoming tired and jump high)
3. The sharingan from naruto ;)

By the way what's smoke?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Jan 2014 01:16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qf5QBsHEYM
The main reason I picked smoke is because of this guy's smoke dash, and what he does at 4:33. Though I might change my choice once this game is released cause his true power is to absorb powers from other superhumans and the creators have only shown his first power: Smoke and a little bit of his second power: Neon and he's gonna get even more powers. :mrgreen:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Jan 2014 07:09

That sounds really cool I should check it out.
And where are my manners, I forgot to say:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :!:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Jan 2014 17:33

chaosdragoon13 wrote:That sounds really cool I should check it out.
And where are my manners, I forgot to say:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :!:

Yeah! Happy New Year! And Merry Very late Christmas :!:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 Jan 2014 10:56

Hey guitar, how about you start a conversation for once.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 Jan 2014 18:10

No? ok fine ill begin, do u love any marvel super heroes because I love marvel and hate Disney so much for buying it. :evil:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 04 Jan 2014 19:05

chaosdragoon13 wrote:No? ok fine ill begin, do u love any marvel super heroes because I love marvel and hate Disney so much for buying it. :evil:

Ok in all fairness the forum says you posted your "how about you start a conversation?" question at 3 in the morning, which during that time I was in dreamland(not the kirby one :lol: ) and I didnt even get out of bed til 10:20 today.

Ok now to respond to you're topic: The only marvel superhero I loved was Spiderman. Loved him, loved the different villains. But I also liked all the marvel movies I saw. The only hero I didnt see was Hulk. My favorite marvel movies were the Iron Man ones. And yes, I too think it's stupid that disney owns Marvel. Disney has taken too many things they shouldnt have. Marvel, Club Penguin, and Star Wars, what's next? Disney buys Nintendo? I don't know what Star Wars 7 is gonna be, but if disney's in charge it's not gonna be anything like the first 6. Plus how can you make a Star Wars movie without Darth Vader/Anakin, The Emperor and Yoda?! Though it would be kinda cool to see star wars in Kingdom Hearts 3.
I personally think if we don't do something quick, disney might take over the world!! :o Well...at least we'll always have our lucid dreams to refuge in... :?

New Topic: What did you get for christmas?
Last edited by Guitar48300 on 04 Jan 2014 23:39, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off-Topic”