Hello!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Kaia_Jacquelyn

Hello!

Postby Kaia_Jacquelyn » 05 Jan 2014 04:45

I am a sixteen year-old female living in the boring, dry, and hot state of Arizona. I was born in South Dakota. There are many things I've always wanted to do, and many goals I wish to achieve. I first heard about lucid dreaming two years ago. Then, of course, I was more immature than I am now and didn't have the patience - or the time - to take the steps required for lucid dreaming. Now, however, I have gotten my life together. I am attending high school and my local community college for my early associates degree in science. I take care of horses and I clean stalls for other people. I understand what is happening in the world, and because I am more mature than I was two years ago, I feel ready to begin the process towards learning to lucid dream.

I was really excited when I found this website because I want to be able to ask questions and talk to people who are interested in lucid dreaming. The only sucky thing about forums is that so many people view the posts and comments, and so few actually reply. But I really want to try this because lucid dreaming is something that I think could definitely help me become a happier and healthier kid.

It's a pleasure to meet ya'll, and Happy New Year! :)

~Kaia

NalaSoftpaw

Re: Hello!

Postby NalaSoftpaw » 06 Jan 2014 03:31

hi im Nala. I am 13 years old and have the same troubles as you with finding a way to lucid dream, have you tried the dream journal technique or the writing on and technique, if you have any suggestions for me plz reply to my post

Troubled teen :D

Kaia_Jacquelyn

Re: Hello!

Postby Kaia_Jacquelyn » 06 Jan 2014 05:28

Hi Nala!

It's nice to meet you! To answer you question, I started my dream journal as a new years resolution, so on December 31st. So far, I've been able to remember a dream every night. I also perform reality checks constantly. I haven't gone lucid yet, but I've got kind of a busy schedule so I'm a little more patient than most.

As for suggestions, meditation really helps. I find that sitting somewhere nature related and listening to the sounds is very relaxing, and it helps me to think about who I am and where I am. I also like the visualization technique. Every night while I'm going to sleep, I visualize the same dream scene. Each time, I add more details.

I hope this helped, and good luck on your dream adventures! :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”