Dream challenge: Make your own dream language

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Kman43759

Dream challenge: Make your own dream language

Postby Kman43759 » 05 Jan 2014 18:20

I had an idea to make up my own language and to try to use it LD's to talk to DC's. I dont know why but it just seemed cool to me, could be useful for anybody who talks in there sleep, but if anybody else tries it, post your results on this thread, ill post my results when I try it

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Vonozar

Re: Dream challenge: Make your own dream language

Postby Vonozar » 07 Jan 2014 08:26

That would definitely be a challenge. I wonder how the DCs would respond to this. Would they communicate in this new language as you know it, and therefore so do they? Or would they communicate like usual as that is how you normally communicate with others?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Jan 2014 17:55

This would be a good test to prove that dream characters know the meaning and intention behind your words and don't care about vocabulary. This is what I suspect. I don't have to word things right or even finish sentences to get my point across to them. They listen to your feelings and intentions, not your words.

This would be a good experiment to test that. I will try communicating with simple grunts, and see if they know what it is I'm trying to say.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 07 Jan 2014 18:42

[quote][/quote]by HAGART » 07 Jan 2014 17:55

This would be a good test to prove that dream characters know the meaning and intention behind your words and don't care about vocabulary. This is what I suspect. I don't have to word things right or even finish sentences to get my point across to them. They listen to your feelings and intentions, not your words.

I speak a few languages and in my dreams speak one of them, sometimes more in a mixed crowd, and the people do understand me.
That proves HAGARTS point
. :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”