my first lucid kiss

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
mathivanan

my first lucid kiss

Postby mathivanan » 08 Jan 2014 17:23

it took place seven years ago. it was a post-lunch nap. i felt like i woke up, but i was unable to get up. My body was vibrating and i tried to get up again. This time i succeeded but to my astonishment my body was still resting on the bed. I tried to turn my body(soul/astral body)to the left and then to the right. I could do it perfectly without any difficulty. I felt very light that i could fly. I walked up to the door, opened it, and reached the balcony. I was very consciously aware that that was my soul and not by physical body. I jumped out from the balcony but my soul was floating in the air. I tried to fly along the street and i did it. whatever i instructed, my soul followed it effortlessly. The next moment i was in a house. It was a bed-room. A man and his wife were sleeping. I moved close to their bed. Now I saw their little baby too. At that moment I heard some audition: "allow him". I did not see any other person in that room. I reached the baby's lips and kissed. It was really good to kiss that baby. It was so sweet that it is still lingering in my mind. It was sweeter than a real kiss. Though I wanted to enjoy that moment more I could not stay there for my soul already got into my physical body with a jerk. Then I woke up. This time my body obeyed my instruction.

casey

Re: my first lucid kiss

Postby casey » 09 Jan 2014 05:43

Sooo, you made out with a baby?

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Jan 2014 07:25

I love babies too, they are so cute.

haha thou I think it would creep parents out to know there are astral travellers going around kissing their babies.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mathivanan

Postby mathivanan » 15 Jan 2014 07:30

That was my first experience and i did not have even the thought of doing that. I was actually transported to such a location without my willing. But when i saw that cute baby i did it and it is very normal in our culture. Yet, i will be very careful in future.

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”