Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 05 Jan 2014 22:34

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Its 11:45 PM for me now, so im going to bed, but I think we should post what our time is so we can figure out if one of us is asleep. Also we should give our sleep schedules so we know when each of us is gonna go to sleep. So I sleep mainly at 11, possibly 11:30 or more and sometimes I sleep at 12 o'clock.
Also since im going to sleep right now im gonna post this topic for ya.
Since we gave our locations of where we live, do you wanna reveal our real names?

I usually go to bed between 10:30 am and 11 pm which I think is your 8:30 AM and 9 AM.
I don't know if here would be the best place to post our names. Maybe my(or my chat group's) live chat would be more safe to do that, cause there we can private chat so no one but us will see what we post.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Jan 2014 10:27

Its no problem, u wanna stick with our usernames that's fine, it was just a suggestion. ;)

Anyway, are you gonna be a guiter player and play in a band to make a living or do you have other plans?

For me when I graduate from university I wanna be a computer engineer. :)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Jan 2014 23:35

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Its no problem, u wanna stick with our usernames that's fine, it was just a suggestion. ;)

Anyway, are you gonna be a guiter player and play in a band to make a living or do you have other plans?

For me when I graduate from university I wanna be a computer engineer. :)

I would post my real name, I just don't want some nosey evil hacker to see our names, then they use the information for their schemes.

Yes! Im gonna be a guitar player in a band for a living! There's nothing else I wanna do with my life. My main goal is to bring back the 80's Hair Metal and Heavy Metal with original songs. I love today's rock/metal too. Actually I love anything "Rock" from the 60's-Today. But nothing compares to the 80's IMO. That's when all the legends were together. I also have side plans to write some Progressive Metal, Post Rock and maybe 1 or 2 Dubstep Metal songs.

Do you have a favorite type of music?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Jan 2014 10:03

Well, a favorite type of music? I suppose rock music takes top, but most of the music I listen to are either from games I played or anime but mostly from games. :mrgreen:
So sometimes I like other music that involves piano or the violin, like the ones in kingdom hearts or final fantasy 7 crisis core. Did you ever play final fantasy 7 crisis core?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Jan 2014 21:12

Yeah. In fact I just beat it last year. I've had it for 4 years and I was stuck at the mission where I had to find 7 materia. My cousin was gonna help me by putting his save file on my psp, but he never did so I eventually found the materia(I found out all I had to do was use the map :roll: :lol: ) then after 100 tries at the final boss I finally beat him.

The only FF7 I haven't played is the original FF7. but I've played Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus and watched Advent Children

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 Jan 2014 06:30

Same here, I've played every final fantasy 7 except for the original one, you can buy it on the ps3 store if you want it. ;)
But what I hate the most about final fantasy 7 crisis core is the ending, I try not to think about it because if you think bambi's mother's death is bad than you should see the ending.(I never been sad of bambi's mother's death, in fact its a lot funnier than it looks, people just think its too sad)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 Jan 2014 17:24

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Same here, I've played every final fantasy 7 except for the original one, you can buy it on the ps3 store if you want it. ;)
But what I hate the most about final fantasy 7 crisis core is the ending, I try not to think about it because if you think bambi's mother's death is bad than you should see the ending.(I never been sad of bambi's mother's death, in fact its a lot funnier than it looks, people just think its too sad)

Yeah, the ending sucks. What makes it worse is it's kinda what made cloud lose most of his cheerfulness.

Im not sure if I'll get FF7 original. I played Final Fantasy 12 and though I liked the story, the characters and the Quickening attacks, there was a point where I got stuck because my characters were dying too quick. Especially 2 characters I had at Lvl 14 -_-. I refused to start over because I went too far in the game, so the only reason I beat the game was because I had to resort to cheats on my ps2 gameshark :lol: . Fortunately there was still a little bit of challenge even with the cheats cause all I used was "Press this button and this button to restore this character's health", "Press these buttons to restore this character's magic" and "$99,999,999". My point is: Final fantasy is kinda hard for me cause of the turn-based combat and how you have to level up all your characters(which can take forever when you have 6 characters) if you wanna win.
But, Im gonna give Final Fantasy 15 a chance when it comes out. That game looks epic and it doesn't have the turn-based combat, but a combat system similar to kingdom hearts.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 Jan 2014 21:05

Guitar48300 wrote:Yeah, the ending sucks. What makes it worse is it's kinda what made cloud lose most of his cheerfulness.

You've noticed too? Cloud became all gloomy and keeps saying "not interested". Do you think he became cheerful again in advent children at the ending?(sorry didn't reply earlier, thought you were asleep)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 Jan 2014 23:42

chaosdragoon13 wrote:You've noticed too? Cloud became all gloomy and keeps saying "not interested". Do you think he became cheerful again in advent children at the ending?(sorry didn't reply earlier, thought you were asleep)

Yeah kind of. I mean he didn't seem very "emo" in Dirge of Cerberus

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Jan 2014 08:30

I never finished dirge of Cerberus before because it wasn't very fun with the gun but I enjoyed it a bit. but heres my question, do you fight sephiroth at the end?

Return to “Off-Topic”