Making Progress

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Xtreme_Walrus

Making Progress

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 09 Jan 2014 08:37

So last night I had this reoccurring dream where I was playing college football against Randy Moss and in each dream I was on a different team making it hard to block. But, anyways I had this dream 3 times in a row in one night. So when I woke up I said to myself, "When I'm in that dream again I will realize it." And sure enough it worked.

I didn't really anchor myself just did a reality check and flew away. I was in an icy mountainous area and was just flying around, until I decided to go try some food at a restaurant. But once I got to the restaurant I decided it would be a better idea to talk to my sub-conscience.

So I spawned a random dream character and said, "show me something important." Suddenly, an icy tree forms from the ground and starts floating in the air. The tree starts "swimming" back and forth (I can't really describe it any better) and I said what's that represent a fish or something? And the dream character just nods its head. Then half of the tree's body stops swimming and I asked if it was sick. Again the dream character nods his head. I again ask what it represents. He doesn't give me an answer. The dream starts to fade so I spin in a few circles, rub my hands together and yell "clarity now." This gives me some time. I say more urgently, "What does this represent!" The dream character takes a dramatic pause and says, "....You're in the Hall of Fame" and on some random screen it says "Hall of Fame"

At the time I thought it meant something important, but when I woke up, after a false awakening, I had no idea what that meant. So I think I'm making progress.
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”