Spontaneous Lucidity - No work

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Juggernaut625

Spontaneous Lucidity - No work

Postby Juggernaut625 » 30 Dec 2013 01:20

hey guys, just wanted to arise a subject about spontaneous lucidity.

Basically, 99% of the time I start lucid dreaming is by me becoming spontaneously lucid in my dreams. This means something just clicks and I know I'm dreaming.

Luckily I read the forums and see people struggling, then I realize how lucky I am, I don't actually need to do much to induce a Lucid Dream. I think it has something to do with the fact that when I first started I must of been reading about this stuff for ATLEAST 2-3 hours a day, and I just constantly think about it when it pops into my head.

So I wanted to ask - how is your success with this? Do you need to really work hard in order to be successful, or not much work?

Jacob46719

Re: Spontaneous Lucidity - No work

Postby Jacob46719 » 30 Dec 2013 07:39

Not much work is required for me. All I need is a very strong intent, 10+ reality checks in a day, and a good sleep schedule. September 2013 was the peak of my lucid dream frequency, with ~0.93 per day(28 LDs), using nothing but what I mentioned above(only the number of LDs, not considering lucid length or lucidity layer). Also during that time, I was doing around 30 reality checks a day because of my insanely strong intention to lucid dream and achieve my goals.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

CSL505

Postby CSL505 » 10 Jan 2014 01:19

I am pretty new to Lucid Dreaming and thus far I've had to work fairly hard in order for me to get any sort of results.
Though, at times it will come completely randomly.

For example, when I first started reading up on lucid dreaming I remembered when I was a child, in a nightmare, and closing my eyes very tightly and hiding from "the monsters". I didn't realise when I was small but I do now realise that I became lucid several times in my childhood.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 Jan 2014 02:09

I've been seeking lucid dreaming for 2 years now. I feel like I work really hard and have a huge intention, but in the end I get 1 lucid dream a month mostly with barely any time to try to get what I want done. I want to at least increase my chances to once a week, but so far nothing's doing that. for the past month I've tried becoming lucid in reality as many times as possible and reality check when something is different or not often. Since then, every so often I might get a non-lucid where I question what's going on but don't become lucid.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 11 Jan 2014 12:19

For me its kinda complicated, I actually started to write my dreams in a dream journal, as my goal was to lucid dream, but that was like six months or more ago, and now, before a week ago, I started again to write my dreams and for the first time to use reality checks (I use the hands checking, the nose and numbers / words that change after two-three checking).

Untill now I didn't have a LD, but I really feel that I am very close to it, I remmember now a dream per night, wich in the past I didn't remmember like- at all. and my dreams are more vivid and detailed than in the past, and even sometimes in the dream I think for a second ''wait... something strange just happend'', but this is like the top of where I've got to.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Jan 2014 10:32

I have a spontanous one about once per month when Im not at all working on this. I can thou get a run of these over a few days (for what reason, I havent been able to work it out yet)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”