Traveling through time

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

Traveling through time

Postby rami elhaibe » 29 Dec 2013 21:10

Hello guys, i know i haven't posted in i while but 2 days ago I had a crazy dream. I don't remember what happened first but it was a zombie apocalypse. But there was a stubborn british person in the 1800s i think. He had a minecraft fence around him and inside was a herd of cattle and chicken. He was surviving in there. We were talking about something i don't remember but i think the dream changed into a weird place on a shore and i had to go to the U.S. So i was going to go on a ship but I needed money. So i reached into my pocket and there were like 45,20,10,and 200 dollar bills in there! So i gave it to some one and time went by in a second and i ended up on the shore of Texas ( my hometown). When i got of my best friend was there but his personality was like a person in the 1800s. So i told him about the technology in the future. So i pulled out my phone from my pocket and it worked like normal. And out of nowhere it starts to snow ( i have only seen snow once in my life.) so i thought it was a weird thing . But my friend and i had to buy a ship for homeless people so we went inside a little house thing. And there was a fat man and we told him we were going to buy a ship, then he told us that it was like 800 dollars so i reached into my pocket and pulled out only 600 dollars.200 short. The man started to cry and told us to get out. I was really sad so i got my phone out to call my dad from the future but he didn't answer me. As soon as that happened i woke up amazed.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: Traveling through time

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jan 2014 13:56

this was a lucid?? Im wondering where you were actually as from your actions I cant tell if there is any lucid parts. It doesnt sound like a LD with you getting sad cause you couldnt give a DC something.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 03 Jan 2014 16:01

taniaaust1 wrote:this was a lucid?? Im wondering where you were actually as from your actions I cant tell if there is any lucid parts. It doesnt sound like a LD with you getting sad cause you couldnt give a DC something.

I was only lucid for parts of the dream I wasn't lucid that time

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

RustyMinecart

Postby RustyMinecart » 10 Jan 2014 02:49

Ugh, I can't say I am a huge Minecraft fan, and how it is interfering with the quality of dreams I think is another issue...
You Create Your Own Reality

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”