Well,... it's my belated Bi-anniversary

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
HAGART

Well,... it's my belated Bi-anniversary

Postby HAGART » 10 Jan 2014 03:02

(Before you read, think of MAD magazine and satire)
I joined January 5, 2012... I posted my last anniversary last year as a whim. I didn't think much of it, but people had to go ahead and reply with poignant responses which meant a lot to me. I'm doing it again, and it's not, I repeat NOT, for the two reasons below.........

A) I am proud to be here and need validation to convince myself that I am part of the 'lucid dreaming club'.
(What a load of hogwash... (I'm not proud to be here!)

B) I am just fishing for compliments and I'm just a meager 'Compliment Fish Monger'.
(OK, that is true... I do smell like a fish monger!)

(Sarcasm and 'Roasting' can be hard with text, but that's what I'm trying to do, and I encourage it! ;)

P.S. I think a new avatar is in order...... Enough with that lizard-guy giving children nightmares when they should be lucid dreaming!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Guitar48300

Re: Well,... it's my belated Bi-anniversary

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 Jan 2014 04:35

I've always wondered what that was in your avatar :lol: Also where does the name HAGART come from anyways?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 10 Jan 2014 04:58

Guitar48300 wrote:I've always wondered what that was in your avatar :lol: Also where does the name HAGART come from anyways?

Probably not my place to say this, but a dream character in one of his dreams I think said its name was "Hagart".
Do a reality check

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Jan 2014 05:41

Guitar48300 wrote:I've always wondered what that was in your avatar :lol: Also where does the name HAGART come from anyways?
Goldkoron wrote:Probably not my place to say this, but a dream character in one of his dreams I think said its name was "Hagart".

The legend of HAGART is written in scripture. (OK it's in the 'Introduce Yourself' Section if you dig deep enough). :lol:

The picture is arbitrary and I whipped that up in an afternoon two years ago, but I often wonder what others perceive....
Do you see any eye or snake tongue whatsoever? It's like a cloud, and we all perceive different things, but I see a rocking-horse, lizard man! CALL ME CRAZY! :P :o :shock:

I'm thinking of making a new one for the new year, and I probably will this time, so get use to the old one!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 10 Jan 2014 08:44

HAGART wrote:
Goldkoron wrote:Probably not my place to say this, but a dream character in one of his dreams I think said its name was "Hagart".

The legend of HAGART is written in scripture. (OK it's in the 'Introduce Yourself' Section if you dig deep enough). :lol:

The picture is arbitrary and I whipped that up in an afternoon two years ago, but I often wonder what others perceive....
Do you see any eye or snake tongue whatsoever? It's like a cloud, and we all perceive different things, but I see a rocking-horse, lizard man! CALL ME CRAZY! :P :o :shock:

I'm thinking of making a new one for the new year, and I probably will this time, so get use to the old one!

It always looked like some sort of fancy eye to me. Looking at it a bit more, I can see some lizard aspects. I dunno, looks neat in my opinion, not scary. But maybe that's just me. :)

Return to “Off-Topic”