Sup

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
GalMutzafy

Sup

Postby GalMutzafy » 10 Jan 2014 17:05

Hey to you guys, I'm Gal, 16 year old boy from Israel, I've just heard about this forum and I think it's cool to see how many people interest, talking and even doing Lucid Dreaming.

I'm aware of lucid dreaming since like... a year and a half ago? but just now I'm trying to do something with it, like writing my dreams, using the reality checks techniques and etc.

I hope my first lucid dream will come soon, but I know I need to be patient and with hard work my goal will finally be achieved.

So nice to meet you all, hope to have a blast here :)
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Vonozar

Re: Sup

Postby Vonozar » 10 Jan 2014 19:59

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

GalMutzafy wrote:
I hope my first lucid dream will come soon, but I know I need to be patient and with hard work my goal will finally be achieved.

That's a great mind set. And you're right. Be patient and put in the effort and you will suceed. Great to have you here! See you around the forum! :)

MarkN

Re: Sup

Postby MarkN » 13 Jan 2014 02:47

Hi Gal...
Yes welcome to the group!

My only suggestion is don't try too hard - especially at night - or you'll do like I did at the start - lie awake for hours getting frustrated!

When you do the daily preparation regularly, lucidity will come - sometimes when you least expect!

And then try to recall what worked for you - especially in that night phase. Sometimes we were looking in the wrong direction.
All the best! :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”