something to think about

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
taniaaust1

something to think about

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Jan 2014 09:11

I go out of the back door into my backyard. A wild cat is in the backyard, I try to catch it but of cause it runs, its too fast for me and jumps over the fence.

There is an abandoned, in ruins caravan to the side of my house, in that other property which is a vacant lot of land. The cat enters a broken part (a broken window I think) and now is inside this caravan. I decide to try to trap it in there to catch it. I can see that there is probably a wild cat colony living inside of this as I see another cat showing in a window of it. Im going to need to go and get something to block the broken window and protect myself from the sharp cat claws, so I head back to go inside the house.

Im going to go in throu the front door so I go throu the back gate to my front yard. While walking across this, something/someone appears and starts attacking me, Im being shoot with like a pellet or booby gun, It hurts, lots of pellets hitting me, some going in. This gun isnt going to kill me but could end up injuring me. I start running to get away from being hurt by the pellets hitting me.

I run a few steps then think to myself 'why are I doing this? I know Im dreaming, I know I can control the dream to stop this". So I stop running and turn and face a green monster, I think of being strong and able to withstand bullets and start to walk towards him. (not sure thou if they are still going to be hitting and hurting me). I get to where the monster is and push him down.

As Im so annoyed at being attacked in my dream, I decide to create the situation of him laying in acid to get rid of him by dissolving him. (I also think about bad karma due to violent thought like this but then think what's it matter. using the excuse to myself that its only a dream thou I do wonder if that monster is some kind of reality form on a diferent plane but I decide to go with the excuse to myself which I know is only an exuse, and dissolve him in acid anyway.

The green monster is screaming as he's burning from the acid. I have to keep holding him in there. As he dissolves, parts of him turn to mush (it was all quite revolting and graphic). I push every part of him into the acid and hold it there till he's all dissolved.

Ive put this dream I had a couple of nights back here as I wanted to point out that its possible to dream one is lucid dreaming and be thinking possibly acting just how one would do if one was. Thou in this dream my "dream self" not my "LD dream self" knew I was dreaming and appears to be thinking using my normal rational mind, it wasnt in fact a lucid dream eg my waking/lucid consciousness mind wasnt involved in it thou I was acting and the dream thoughts were if I was completely lucid.

Dreaming I was lucid was part of my dream symbolism in this dream. Anyway, this dream made me aware of how much different my LDs really feel to my normal deams so that I can be sure this wasnt an LD.

Who here has ever dreamed a dream that they were lucid and seemed to be thinking clearly when they arent really lucid? (something one realises when one wakes up).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Kman43759

Re: something to think about

Postby Kman43759 » 12 Jan 2014 20:01

I get this quite a bit, its pretty annoying

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

taniaaust1

Re: something to think about

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Jan 2014 23:54

Kman43759 wrote:I get this quite a bit, its pretty annoying

Yeah... its a case of how on earth didnt that dream trigger me to become lucid.

I guess thou its completely a different situation but kind of the same as when we dream we have woken up (eg false wakenings) that dreaming we are awake, doesnt usually trigger us into realising we arent actually awake.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”