what do you think? ( im a novice)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
paisaman

what do you think? ( im a novice)

Postby paisaman » 05 Jan 2014 05:34

Okay I'll get right to the point; I am a novice. Last night I realized I was dreaming and began asking my self questions. To be honest I don't remember what I asked but I do remember the answers that I received . I heard a voice telling me he was God. The thing is the voice sounded evil. The evil voice told me that I was going to die young, at this point a began to laugh. I then tried to awake but i could not, this is when I got scared. What do you guys think of this? I have my own theory but I want to hear yours, since I am still a novice. I do know for a fact though that this was a case of Sleep Paralysis. What I'm asking for is your opinion about the evil voice? Any Similar experiences?

Xtreme_Walrus

Re: what do you think? ( im a novice)

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 07 Jan 2014 03:22

I wouldn't be worried about it. If I were you if I became lucid again I would try to talk to the voice and ask what it represents. I've had some creepy voice experiences too. This one time I was in Sleep Paralysis and all of a sudden I hear this really creepy voice yell my name. As soon as that happened I was out of sleep paralysis.
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty

taniaaust1

Re: what do you think? ( im a novice)

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Jan 2014 09:20

I wouldnt worry about it, you are new to this stuff and hence probably just created yourself something fearful (humans have a big fear when it comes to the unknown). It's very common with sleep paralyses (as many get scared when they find they are in a paralyses state itself and that then this can just create further fears).

There is often a natural subconscious barrier when new to this stuff which needs to be broken throu with ones fears being dealt with... ever heard of the "watcher on the theshhold" that is what I think it is, our subconciousness. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_of_the_Threshold
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”