Combat Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Combat Lucid Dream

Postby RustyMinecart » 07 Jan 2014 06:27

I had a small lucid dream the other day. It was about 2-5 min long, probably the shortest one I have had, and it was deliberately induced. I woke up at sometime in the morning, and decided I should try to lucid dream. I fell into a relaxed state, and just as I was about to lose consciousness, I reminded myself that I was dreaming. My entire vision was blank. A small window appeared, sort of like a TV screen. I willed it to fill my vision. I am in a small room with white walls and a small green door in the corner with a single couch and two DCs sitting on the couch. I materialize a gun, and they appear to become hostile and leap towards me. I empty the gun one of the DCs, and he disappears. I drop the gun and assume a karate stance (Yes I take karate) and kick him in the chest. He stumbles back and the dream disappears.

It was a pretty fun dream, but I wonder why those DCs suddenly became hostile.
You Create Your Own Reality

Re: Combat Lucid Dream

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 07 Jan 2014 21:11

I think the DCs became hostile because they are basically you and they know your intentions. So maybe, in the back of your mind, you planned to shoot the DCs, so they knew this so tried to protect themselves.
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty

Postby Summerlander » 10 Jan 2014 21:33

I'll follow Xtreme's train of thought but with a twist. Your intentions happened to lead to an expected common response, perhaps schematic information in your mind that was readily available. I can imagine this lucid episode being great fun. I have gone on killing sprees in lucid dreams and felt elated by playing a psycho with magical powers. Imagine being a lucid evil god in a dream world populated by characters scurrying around in terror...
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Jan 2014 09:32

It was a pretty fun dream, but I wonder why those DCs suddenly became hostile.

It was cause you manifested a "gun" .. the symbol "gun" think about what that represents.. it represents a weapon, something used to kill. Everything you choose to think or create while in a dream, will mean something to your subconsciousness. Your subconciousness then reacted to the symbol "gun" you created, hence your DCs went hostile as "gun" is a dangerous thing. Subconscious association. eg another example with be someone who decides and does manifest butterflies.. the subconciousness is likely to spontanously manifest something like a nice spring day with those

or what where you thinking when you created "gun". Where you thinking of you needed it to kill something? Our dreams manifest our thoughts.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”