Characters in your dreams

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.

Characters in your dreams

Postby dtommy79 » 30 Apr 2011 20:48

Just out of curiosity, what characters, persons do you have in your dreams?

Have you ever met any extraordinary person?

Re: Characters in your dreams

Postby dream_walker » 02 May 2011 16:31

I met Christian Bale a few nights back. I'm a hundred percent sure it's because I fell asleep watching The Fighter. It was Christian & myself sitting amongst a bunch of people I didn't know on a couch in a venue I had never been to. I asked him if he would step aside & tell me what it takes to be an actor but I don't remember our conversation. I had a very similar dream with Johnny Depp after leaving Public Enemies in my dvd player as I slept for like a week. Kind of ironic they are both in that film. Maybe movies could be a guide for more exciting dream scenes...

Postby Wolvendeer » 02 May 2011 18:28

I can't say that I have met any dream characters that anyone else would describe as extraordinary, but I do have quite the family of dream characters, among them a family of dragons and a wife who happens to be an assassin. :)

Postby Dreamgal » 16 May 2011 04:38

The most extraordinary characters I've met in dreams are usually famous one like Brad Pitt or Matthew Fox :D

Postby Dreamsphere » 16 May 2011 15:52

If a celeb shows up, it is usually Will Smith. There was one where we were buddies and had a secret handshake that was awesome. That was many years ago. He showed up very briefly the other night. I dont know why it is him, i mean, he is a solid actor, but i dont idolize him or anything!
I am an Engineering student, and have yet to experience a lucid dream. Currently on break, I am hoping to try and master the technique as it will give me some peace during the busy school year. Any advice or links are appreciated. Feel free to pm me.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”