Hello fellow dreamers!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Stacefac3

Hello fellow dreamers!

Postby Stacefac3 » 13 Jan 2014 01:37

Hey everyone! I'm Stacey, 25 from Massachusetts. I believe I have been lucid dreaming since I was a child, but I only have recently begun researching what it really is. I decided to do a Google search for "awake while dreaming", and that is how I came upon this site. I did not know so many people were interested in learning how to do it! For me it is becoming a burden, because it happens almost every night and I don't sleep well. I'm interested in reading about your journeys and hope that you'll be willing to give me feedback on mine. Happy sailing, dreamers!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

MarkN

Re: Hello fellow dreamers!

Postby MarkN » 13 Jan 2014 01:59

Hi Stacey, welcome to the group!
Many folks would be envious of your track record - as most of us have to really work at it to get lucid!

I think what you'll find here - especially if you read Rebecca's work, (and others) is all the extra, amazing possibilities there are to Lucid Dreaming - so much more than just the initial rush and entertainment value.
That's what I'm looking forward to!

Cheers,
Mark

Vonozar

Re: Hello fellow dreamers!

Postby Vonozar » 13 Jan 2014 04:19

I have heard about people who lucid dream so often it becomes a burden. But as Mark said most of us would be quite envious. It takes some serious work and commitment for us non-naturals. ;) However I can also see how ALWAYS being lucid might be a burden after a while.

Of course we will give feedback! We're all pretty friendly and willing to help here. :)

Anyways, welcome to the forum! :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”