Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Jan 2014 16:51

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I never finished dirge of Cerberus before because it wasn't very fun with the gun but I enjoyed it a bit. but heres my question, do you fight sephiroth at the end?

No, sephiroth is only seen in one cutscene and it's just the memory of him in the burning town, and walking away in the distance
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Jan 2014 18:28

Oh yeah that scene, I remember that one, pretty scary. :twisted:
So how's your lucid dreaming, any progress? :)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Jan 2014 21:18

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Oh yeah that scene, I remember that one, pretty scary. :twisted:
So how's your lucid dreaming, any progress? :)

Still nothing since Dec 20th, got one that day and the day before. And now I'm at that point in my journey where I'm not sure what to do(that might be a good thing cause this is near the time I get my next LD assuming I haven't jinxed it yet). My current plan since my last lucid dreams was to plant a dreamsign i would recognize, find it in the dream and then become lucid. Oh and becoming lucid in reality as many times as possible. So far just vivid non-lucid dreams and I think 5 of them had failed RCs in them and none with the dreamsign I was searching for.

Then today I came up with 2 new things I could try: I reality check every time I see something that stands out to me or doesn't happen often.
Thing 2 is maybe I should pause searching for dreamsigns/dream themes to become lucid and instead just practice finding the dreamsign/dream theme whether it makes me lucid or not. Example, instead of saying "Next time I have a keyblade, I will be lucid" before sleep, just say "Keyblade" and see if I get any dreams that have to do with a keyblade. And if it works then eventually I will use that dream theme as a cue to become lucid again. If not then...hopefully I'll think of something else :roll:

How is your progress?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 Jan 2014 05:25

So far I had 2 lucid dreams after trying to learn but the range of time between those two is too great. But believe it or not the second dream felt like a breakthrough. In the dream I was at my grandmother's house and for some unknown reason a bunch of mutant dinosaurs were attacking(don't worry I don't think my family were eaten or anything), I even saw a mutant dinosaur bite off the face of girl I don't even know. I tried to fight them but I couldn't materialize any weapon, I tried materializing a keyblade but it didn't work. So all of a sudden game characters showed up and chun li was one of them, they all helped me fight off those monsters, but I still couldn't do anything, it kinda sucked. For some reason my grandmothers house had a huge garage(which we don't). We went there and saw the mastermind there, I got angry and this time I materialized the adamantium claws of wolverine and charged at him and stabbed him! Then I woke up because I think I was over excited. :lol:

Anyway right now I am not trying any technique, I am trying to increase the vividness of those dreams which then I will be more aware.
Heres a link for trying to increase in vividness: http://www.social-consciousness.com/2012/09/lucid-dreaming-7-tricks-you-didnt-know.html
Also here is a link to increase your awareness: http://freedomfromtheknown.com/how-to-increase-your-awareness-and-expand-your-consciousness/

This is what I am doing right now, just follow the steps each link shows ya and hope it works out. ;)
Because I thought the secret to becoming lucid is to be aware, so maybe its not what I'm doing wrong, its what I'm lacking.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 Jan 2014 17:19

I actually just tried the idea I came up with yesterday,and even though I didnt get anyting related to my dream theme til the very very end I got some really long vivid dreams. My 2nd dream was the longest cause when I woke up I felt like I was in there for hours. And I liked it! :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Jan 2014 21:23

chaosdragoon13 wrote:So far I had 2 lucid dreams after trying to learn but the range of time between those two is too great. But believe it or not the second dream felt like a breakthrough. In the dream I was at my grandmother's house and for some unknown reason a bunch of mutant dinosaurs were attacking(don't worry I don't think my family were eaten or anything), I even saw a mutant dinosaur bite off the face of girl I don't even know. I tried to fight them but I couldn't materialize any weapon, I tried materializing a keyblade but it didn't work. So all of a sudden game characters showed up and chun li was one of them, they all helped me fight off those monsters, but I still couldn't do anything, it kinda sucked. For some reason my grandmothers house had a huge garage(which we don't). We went there and saw the mastermind there, I got angry and this time I materialized the adamantium claws of wolverine and charged at him and stabbed him! Then I woke up because I think I was over excited. :lol:

That sounds awesome! :mrgreen: . Sorry I didnt reply about this earlier.
P.S. Or maybe you woke up cause you killed the villain, thus completing the dream. but idk I wasnt there. I was in my own action-packed adventure. :lol:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Jan 2014 06:39

Guitar48300 wrote:That sounds awesome! :mrgreen: . Sorry I didnt reply about this earlier.
P.S. Or maybe you woke up cause you killed the villain, thus completing the dream. but idk I wasnt there. I was in my own action-packed adventure. :lol:

What was your "own action-packed adventure", id like to hear it please because its sounds really interesting. :mrgreen:

By the way, did you check the sites I gave you or do you have any questions about them? :?:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 Jan 2014 21:14

chaosdragoon13 wrote:
What was your "own action-packed adventure", id like to hear it please because its sounds really interesting. :mrgreen:

By the way, did you check the sites I gave you or do you have any questions about them? :?:

In my newest adventure I started of by saving someone from a bus crash, and once I saved him I gained the smoke powers I wanted(basically my dream plagiarized the beginning of Infamous Second Son) which then I had to fight some soldiers cause they were trying to arrest me for having superpowers(again copying plotlines from Infamous). After that I came to this street where other superpowered teenagers gathered(end of copying plot points). Then the greek gods came. I don't know what they were doing there, but after they left I was throwing explosive thunderbolts, like Zeus, at more military soldiers.

Later(like an hour later it seemed) in the dream all us superteens were going to a storage unit to find something(don't know what). On the way we get attacked by guys wearing TV's on their heads and guys wearing masks from one of my favorite bands: Hollywood Undead. So we take them down and finally get to the storage unit. Three guys went in and one of them hid somewhere to pull a prank on the next group that came by. Then the owner, which is a guy in his 80's tells the rest of us only 3 people can go in at a time, and if we disobeyed, he'd call the military on us. So the 2/3 guys from before came back and three of us(including me) went in knowing the guy hiding was still there. We went in the unit and couldnt find what we were looking for. This made the owner very impatient, then the guy who was hiding comes in and tackles the owner. Then it turns into a whole rampage. Nobody died, but we damaged some storage units and dented the streets a bit.
There was a part in the middle where some weird satanic stuff happens at a church, which I have no idea why that was in my dream :shock:

I looked at the sites, the first one looks helpful, but I am NOT eating white mustard or any mustard. I may really really want lucid dreams more often, but I'm not that desperate :lol:

RustyMinecart

Postby RustyMinecart » 13 Jan 2014 03:47

Sounds like this whole thread is just a conversation between Guitar and Chaos!
:lol:
You Create Your Own Reality

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Jan 2014 04:45

RustyMinecart wrote:Sounds like this whole thread is just a conversation between Guitar and Chaos!
:lol:

Like heavy metal: nothing but guitar and chaos :lol:
Yeah this is now our chat room since no one else was posting here about megaman, but feel free to join us if you like :D

Return to “Off-Topic”