Rolling out of my body..

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LucidDreamer

Rolling out of my body..

Postby LucidDreamer » 03 Jan 2012 14:14

Hello fellow lucid dreamers,

Ive been regually lucid dreaming for about 6 months now. I accidently, through sleep paralysis, found I could enter lucid dreams.. I can enter sleep paralysis at will, and almost everytime I can go into a lucid dream. I believe this is using WILD? Ive been practicing, and have a great book by LaBurge that im working my way through.. 99% of the time, these dreams have been amazing, out of this world and feel so real..beyond words!!

Lately I when I know im asleep, I can roll out of my body, out of my bed and find myself lying on the bedroom floor in a heap.. The strange thing is, my dream body struggles to get up..It takes so much effort to get up of the floor, and I feel so heavy.. sometimes I get trapped too, I try and fly out the window or walk through a wall and find im stuck! I have been able to fly at will with the WILD technique, and find this to feel more like a dream.. But the rolling out of the body technique seems even more real, like I am actually leaving my body..

This style of lucid dreaming (if it is that!) is new to me, and I have to admit, its a little scary too, especially when I see myself asleep in my bed! :shock:

Does anyone else do this? Or get a heavy dream body? Or have any tips?

Thank you :)

Peter

Re: Rolling out of my body..

Postby Peter » 03 Jan 2012 18:29

dont be scared as you have done it heaps and are fine. Next time instead of trying to get up see if you can fall through the floor to a new world. Just ask for it or close your eyes and say that when I open them I will be in a new place and see what happens
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

LucidDreamer

Postby LucidDreamer » 03 Jan 2012 20:02

Thank you Peter..what a good idea! Will try that next time I end up on the floor! Ky :)

LucidDreamer

Postby LucidDreamer » 09 Jan 2012 11:23

Two failed attempts to sink through the floor now. will keep trying that one, like the idea of falling into another world :)

This is not in a lucid dream, its different. Its when I know my body is asleep and 'roll' out.. Just wondered if there is anyone else get a heavy dream body, or a reason why this keeps happening?

Thank you :)

Peter

Postby Peter » 09 Jan 2012 20:13

Done that a few times. I have trouble rolling out at times so tend to just ingore the feeling and I will soon get past it and enter a dream. This normally is when doing a WILD and I get stuck in my body a lot. I have rolled out once and didnt know I was dreaming, hit the floor with a thump and felt silly as I had just fallen out of bed... I didnt realize I was dreaming for a few moments.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Chronos

Postby Chronos » 10 Jan 2012 02:02

Does your sleeping body look normal when you "leave" it? ie:five fingers, right colour, normal hair length?
ARE YOU DREAMING?

Peter

Postby Peter » 10 Jan 2012 02:38

i dont normally look at it, just know its there and then off to a LD and am able to pick up my other existance outside of my physcial body

LucidDreamer

Postby LucidDreamer » 10 Jan 2012 10:35

Yes, i just view myself sleeping, i look the same but ive not looked close enough to check my fingers..although now I try not to look as it can give me a shudder that can often put me 'back in' again..! :o If I go through the wall, I can see my children sleeping too.Not keen on doing that either, not sure why, but I just dont like it!

There can be things oit out of place though..Like the kitchen clock spins really fast.. I tend to try and get up and look out of the window, the sky can look mental! Raining all the colours of the rainbow or viewing the moon so close..

Peter

Postby Peter » 10 Jan 2012 19:44

there is nothing out of place - you are in a construct of you mind and I dont think it will or needs to be the same. To me point is that its about what you expect to see and from here I simply fly outside and get on with what I want to do - chase a thunderstorm - play with lightening or just float around for a bit.

Go and give your kids a cuddle and enjoy the feelings - they are just as real and its your expression that counts so enjoy

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”