I feel like such an idiot

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
GalMutzafy

I feel like such an idiot

Postby GalMutzafy » 12 Jan 2014 06:42

Loll, I woke half hour ago, and I dreamed a wired dream, but the subject of it is not the funny part.

anywany, I was sitting in a crowed I think in school, I was sitting next to a friend that I actually don't remmember who the hell he was, I hardly remmember faces in dreams.

anyway, I was talking to the guy and stuff, and then, in the middle of nowhere he said to me something like: ''being here helps us to lucid dream'', and I was like ''what? what are you talking about?'', and that's it, I woke up a few seconds after just looking at some kids in front of me (non-lucid).

I really felt stupid after this dream, How I didn't figure it out lol... He was basically telling me I'm in a dream but I didn't understand him.

Just had the need to share this, if you have also some funny dreams that I can related to as mine can post here :)
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

RustyMinecart

Re: I feel like such an idiot

Postby RustyMinecart » 13 Jan 2014 03:42

Oh, don't worry, almost everyone has had a lucid fail like the one you described! :lol:
You Create Your Own Reality

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 13 Jan 2014 17:27

Oh yeah, I've had those moments. XD I think everyone does at some point like RustyMinecart said. :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Jan 2014 05:27

About a week ago I woke up and recalled my dream, but was too lazy to write it, so I fell asleep again, still thinking about it. In my next dream I was telling Chef Gordon Ramsay about my techniques on how to recall my dreams, starting with only the points I remember and then connecting the dots and replaying it from the start again. He wasn't impressed.

You can't help, but feel like an idiot thinking you're so smart discussing lucid dreaming not to see what's happening for yourself! (I just did a reality check now to make sure it wasn't happening again! :lol: )
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

TheAlienBanana

Postby TheAlienBanana » 19 Feb 2014 00:34

I just recently had a dream where I was at a concert with my high school percussion ensemble, and while we were setting up all the instruments everyone kept calling the Timpani "Lucid Dream Drums." They said it like ten times, and it actually got to the point where I started arguing with them that those were not Lucid Dream Drums, they were the Timpani. I got so fed up with my bandmates that I asked if any of them even knew what Lucid Dreams were. They said no, and so I explained the entire process to them without ever once becoming lucid. I literally facepalmed myself the second I woke up and realized what had just happened. I still haven't had a lucid dream yet, but I guess after that, I only have myself to blame. My brain dropped like thirty hints in one dream and I never caught on.

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 19 Feb 2014 19:53

TheAlienBanana wrote:I just recently had a dream where I was at a concert with my high school percussion ensemble, and while we were setting up all the instruments everyone kept calling the Timpani "Lucid Dream Drums." They said it like ten times, and it actually got to the point where I started arguing with them that those were not Lucid Dream Drums, they were the Timpani. I got so fed up with my bandmates that I asked if any of them even knew what Lucid Dreams were. They said no, and so I explained the entire process to them without ever once becoming lucid. I literally facepalmed myself the second I woke up and realized what had just happened. I still haven't had a lucid dream yet, but I guess after that, I only have myself to blame. My brain dropped like thirty hints in one dream and I never caught on.

Lol ye I know the feeling...

btw when I posted this thread I didn't have a lucid dream yet, but now I have two (not full conscious, low layers if you want) but still...

Just keep in mind that you can and will do it, if I did it you can do it for sure :)
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

HeadlessScorpio

Postby HeadlessScorpio » 13 Mar 2014 18:57

My lucid-fail was terrible. It happens to everybody :lol:
Dreams are a art, you have to paint the path, to create a masterpiece.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Mar 2014 10:15

I havent had that happen but had something almost as bad. Sometimes I dream of most outragous things which Im very aware dont make no logical sense at all so I start trying to figure out the situation of why Im experiencing what I are eg "have I banged my head?".. "am I hallucinating?" etc (last one I had this where I couldnt figure it out, I ended up becoming convinced I must be halluncinating..then my dream accommindated my thought so I then remembered taking drugs!. I didnt think to ask myself are I lucid dreaming? (but came up with lots of other crazy possibilities of why I was experiencing such weirdness).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 Mar 2014 18:52

I thought I was in a movie once, I thought I was in a virtual reality created by someone else once, I thought I was visiting an alternate dimension once on a different time line of possible existence, about a week ago I thought I was stuck in a lucid dream coma and would awaken to find out the past ten years of my life were all a dream, and yea, one time I thought I was tripping!

For some reason they made more sense to me at the time than simply realizing it's a lucid dream and I've had plenty. But I still get duped sometimes.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”