Skype Anyone?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Goldkoron

Re: Skype Anyone?

Postby Goldkoron » 08 Jan 2014 19:32

If you guys are ever starting a big call, just send me a message on skype, I will most likely be there.
Do a reality check

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 09 Jan 2014 08:52

Sounds good, Goldkoron. Are there any times that absolutely wouldn't work for you? :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 09 Jan 2014 19:28

Vonozar wrote:Sounds good, Goldkoron. Are there any times that absolutely wouldn't work for you? :)

During school hours, Pacific time. And the morning and afternoon of Saturdays.
Do a reality check

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Jan 2014 02:41

I'm looking forward to this.
They can have big conventions about lucid dreaming elsewhere, all trying to sell their books...
Or we can have our own! And talk off the cuff like regular folk. (I don't see a difference and this will be monumental).

Timing is the key. And the only key.
You just need to state your time zone, and times available. I can do the math and find the window of opportunity.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 10 Jan 2014 09:25

Goldkoron wrote:
Vonozar wrote:
During school hours, Pacific time. And the morning and afternoon of Saturdays.

Oh cool, we're in the same time zone. (Looks like it'd be UTC-8.) That should help simplify time syncing. :)

HAGART wrote:I'm looking forward to this.
They can have big conventions about lucid dreaming elsewhere, all trying to sell their books...
Or we can have our own! for And talk off the cuff like regular folk. (I don't see a difference and this will be monumental).

Me too. It would be great if we got a good sized group involved. I was thinking possibly making a small little new topic post about it in either this section (off topic) or possibly even under 'general lucid discussion' to kinda get the word out a little more.I mean it sort of does belong in the off topic section, but we are kind of planning a general discussion so it sort of fits the qualifications for that section. :lol:

HAGART wrote:
Timing is the key. And the only key.
You just need to state your time zone, and times available. I can do the math and find the window of opportunity.

I'm still unsure of available times at the moment. As soon as I get a better idea I will be sure to post them. :)

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 14 Jan 2014 00:28

I would be interested in this. My ideal time would be GMT 9/10 - 3 am most weekends, though I may be available for other times. My skype is 'torakrubik'. I don't think I have any of you on my contacts but please feel free to add me.
Dreaming is my drug

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 14 Jan 2014 04:03

Great! :) I should have my times that I'll be available in probably a day or so. Im excited. :)

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 15 Jan 2014 08:54

I added you torakrubik. Okay, so my ideal times would probably be from 6pm-1am and from 4am-7am GTC (10am-5pm and 8pm-11pm UTC-8 time.). If need be I can try to add in more time if those don't work. I really don't want to miss this! :)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Jan 2014 16:52

If 10 p.m. GMT is the earliest for Torakrubik that would be 5 p.m. my time and 2 p.m. Vonazar/Goldkoron time. Which seems to fit in all our windows. That sounds like a good place to start. If there are any problems with that then let it be known and we can push it ahead a few hours from that point, but we need to start somewhere. And if Goldkoron is busy afternoons Saturday, it can be done on Sunday.

So, tentatively how does that sound? (This time zone thing is a little more complicated than I thought).
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 15 Jan 2014 17:49

That sounds good. :)

Return to “Off-Topic”