Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Jan 2014 08:14

Wow your dream seemed so awesome, and feels like a new infamous game. :lol:
Anyway, you don't need to eat any kind of mustard dude, just follow the tips you saw like the scalp massage or remember what you did in the day, they could really help ya out.

I never thought this day will come but somebody else posted!!!!
Weeks and weeks and now the streak has ended because of rustyminecart. :lol:
But its ok, everyone is welcome to my thread! :D

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Jan 2014 19:17

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Wow your dream seemed so awesome, and feels like a new infamous game. :lol:
Anyway, you don't need to eat any kind of mustard dude, just follow the tips you saw like the scalp massage or remember what you did in the day, they could really help ya out.

I never thought this day will come but somebody else posted!!!!
Weeks and weeks and now the streak has ended because of rustyminecart. :lol:
But its ok, everyone is welcome to my thread! :D

Yeah I'm super excited for the new infamous(it's only 2 months away! :mrgreen: ), that's probably why it was in my dream. I just had another one, nut this time I playing the game not living it. It wasn't as action packed as the last but I gained the power of "salt" :?: .

btw what's you're favorite dream, lucid or non-lucid, that you remember or your favorite thing you've done in a dream?
Mine is probably a non-lucid dream i had where I was trying to assassinate this villain from dishonored at a mansion, and I killed him by grabbing him, charging to the other side of the balcony, leaping in midair while letting go of him, then I grabbed him in midair and slammed his head on a curb which caused both of us to bounce onto some grass. :twisted: I woke up laughing because I thought that was so creative :lol:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 Jan 2014 09:31

I'm not sure what is my favorite dream, I had a lot of non-lucid dreams. One time I was in a haunted house and my brother was a psychopath and had knife. Another time I dreamt that I was at home but nothing was normal and everything was cartoon-based, like a bugs bunny or tom and jerry show. :lol: Another time I was spiderman but for some reason I was only running away from the villain venom and carnage. But I guess the best dream I had was this:
Me and my brother got kicked out of our house by my dad because we don't study well and all that, but that was planned, my brother had a really cool sports car hidden somewhere because he won a billion dollar lottery. We arrived at a huge house and it had every console and games we love, it had an awesome tv room it was unlike any tv room I have ever seen. It was like heaven, we could do whatever we want and whenever we want. :mrgreen:
But that was a long time ago, I think I was like 13, maybe less, when I dreamed this thing. I am 17 years old by the way. 8-)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 14 Jan 2014 17:13

That's cool. I'm 18
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 Jan 2014 20:27

Hey I got a question for ya, who's Reggie and Delsin? Just curious because I don't get the conversation exactly. :?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 14 Jan 2014 23:58

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Hey I got a question for ya, who's Reggie and Delsin? Just curious because I don't get the conversation exactly. :?

Delsin is the protagonist of Infamous Second Son and Reggie is his older brother who doesn't have any powers. In one of the trailers Reggie asks Delsin if he's getting used to his superpowers but he calls them symptoms because in the game the government labels people with powers as "bioterrorists". So he kinda sees Delsin having superpowers as a bad thing. Delsin however, thinks having powers is awesome and he doesn't see any downside to them

I put that in my signature because what delsin said about his powers reminded me of how I feel about lucid dreaming: It's awesome to have and I don't see any downside to it.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Jan 2014 06:23

So true, so true. :)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Jan 2014 20:10

So that technique I was doing. The one where I'm trying to influence a specific dream by just saying one word over and over. It's actually working! :mrgreen: Maybe now all i have to say is "lucid" and ill get a lucid dream. :mrgreen:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Jan 2014 20:44

All right congratulations. :mrgreen: I'm happy for ya, I haven't had progress by being lucid because I was busy studying a lot. But I had at least 1 dream every day. This shows that my memory has gotten stronger, if I keep doing this I might get better results. If your technique works tell me about it ok, because I want to know what you do in your dreams. :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Jan 2014 17:49

chaosdragoon13 wrote:All right congratulations. :mrgreen: I'm happy for ya, I haven't had progress by being lucid because I was busy studying a lot. But I had at least 1 dream every day. This shows that my memory has gotten stronger, if I keep doing this I might get better results. If your technique works tell me about it ok, because I want to know what you do in your dreams. :mrgreen:

Ok, so last night I did my technique and had a dream related to lucid dreaming, but idk if it was lucid or not. What happened was Homer Simpson became lucid in my dream and then he started super jumping and gliding. Then I went into his point of view and started doing the same thing, but I was still me.

It was either a lucid dream or very close to one so i'll have to try again. But tonight I think I'll just do regular dreams just so this technique doesn't burn out if you know what I mean.

Return to “Off-Topic”