Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Jan 2014 23:09

Hm, I see. Well, hope it works out for ya and doesn't burn out for a while. So have you tried the game project x zone or don't you have a 3DS?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Jan 2014 03:55

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Hm, I see. Well, hope it works out for ya and doesn't burn out for a while. So have you tried the game project x zone or don't you have a 3DS?

Yeah I have a 3DS. It actually was my lucid dream mp3 player for a while back when i did meditating. No I havent played project x zone. The only game I have is Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and my brothers jaws game(which i dont care about jaws so i havent played it).
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Jan 2014 13:43

Its really is a great game, it is a crossover of Sega, Capcom and Namco Bandai. It includes megaman x and zero. You can buy it in the 3DS store, but the problem about this game is they separate the good characters most of the time, that's why I haven't finished it yet. :mrgreen:
But one thing I know for sure is that it has great music.
Here is a link for the theme of Dante from devil may cry, its awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QKC9NAw4GM

If you like metal much, team dark's theme from sonic heroes is also cool, I think its metal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ-bjZD1EnI

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Jan 2014 17:18

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Its really is a great game, it is a crossover of Sega, Capcom and Namco Bandai. It includes megaman x and zero. You can buy it in the 3DS store, but the problem about this game is they separate the good characters most of the time, that's why I haven't finished it yet. :mrgreen:
But one thing I know for sure is that it has great music.
Here is a link for the theme of Dante from devil may cry, its awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QKC9NAw4GM

If you like metal much, team dark's theme from sonic heroes is also cool, I think its metal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ-bjZD1EnI

Ah, team dark. That was my favorite team in Sonic Heroes. That was actually my first sonic game. I still havent gotten the final level cause I cant get the last 2 chaos emeralds :evil:
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Jan 2014 22:12

:lol: Yeah chaos emeralds are SO hard in sonic heroes. I actually got the red emerald using team rose because I cant win the level without getting hurt. :lol:
But I got all emeralds and it feels like an accomplishment because there are no special stages this hard in all of Sonic's games, trust me any other special stages would be easier.

So did you listen to Dante's theme, hope you liked it. :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 18 Jan 2014 01:03

Yeah, I thought it was it was good.

What's the most annoying/frustrating game or level in a game you've ever played? Mine would probably be Dead Rising 1, especially when you're level is less than 10.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 18 Jan 2014 07:09

When I think about it, fifa and call of duty are the worst games I ever played. But if I have to say a real game I'd say pokemon diamond, because though it has legendary dragons of time and space they don't look as cool as they sound, the new pokemon also aren't very attractive and the music sucks, my favorite pokemon game ever is ruby/sapphire. And the worst level I ever played was the swamp level or the snow place where they had these guns in ninja gaiden 2.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 18 Jan 2014 18:39

chaosdragoon13 wrote:When I think about it, fifa and call of duty are the worst games I ever played. But if I have to say a real game I'd say pokemon diamond, because though it has legendary dragons of time and space they don't look as cool as they sound, the new pokemon also aren't very attractive and the music sucks, my favorite pokemon game ever is ruby/sapphire. And the worst level I ever played was the swamp level or the snow place where they had these guns in ninja gaiden 2.

I actually dont know any of the pokemon after the Diamond and Pearl era. I agree pokemon is not what it used to be. I used to love how they kept making more but then pokemon started to lose me at Black/White. To be honest I actually miss the days where there was just 150 pokemon, and I loved the Jhoto era. But my favorite legendary pokemon is Kyogre. And Lugia, Lugia is awesome too :D .

P.S. I lol'd at the idea that you don't see CoD as a "real game" :lol: Cant imagne what all those CoD players would think if they saw that :lol: Im not a CoD fan myself. I have mw3, but I don't play it anymore. The weapons are too redundant. I actually have a FPS that literally no one else likes and I find it more interesting then any Call of Duty game. Ever heard of the game Haze?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 19 Jan 2014 09:05

Yeah lugia is awesome, I also like rayquaza, groudon and mewtwo. But yeah, pokemon is lost to me, it isn't what it used to be. I mean I love ruby so much that I restarted the game a couple of times because my brother wanted groudon in is sapphire game(and because the save data was being deleted because it is a Gameboy). Also replayed it in an emulator.

I know what I said about call of duty was a bit harsh but come on, they make many of the SAME game, that goes for fifa as well. Thay keep lecturing me about how sonic is for kids, "he is just running aimlessly", yeah right that's a load of crap. The problem is the guy who tells me how sonic isn't good plays rayman. They are basically the same thing but each with different styles, rayman seems more for kids anyway but im not judging because it was a bit fun.(not as much as sonic though :mrgreen: )

But no never heard of the game Haze, what is that?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 19 Jan 2014 19:43

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I know what I said about call of duty was a bit harsh but come on, they make many of the SAME game, that goes for fifa as well. Thay keep lecturing me about how sonic is for kids, "he is just running aimlessly", yeah right that's a load of crap. The problem is the guy who tells me how sonic isn't good plays rayman. They are basically the same thing but each with different styles, rayman seems more for kids anyway but im not judging because it was a bit fun.(not as much as sonic though :mrgreen: )

But no never heard of the game Haze, what is that?

I think call of duty's main goal is to just improve graphics cause that's all any gamer on the internet cares about based on all the comments I see on youtube. But even today people are still not satisfied if a game has epic story and gameplay but doesnt run at 60 fps or 1080p.

Haze was a FPS released for PS3 in 2008. It was hyped to be Playstations "Halo Killer". The story is a rebel army is fighting a high tech army who uses a drug that makes their army more aggressive and enjoy fighting. A lot of people including game sites and reviewers didnt like the game because of poor graphics, voice acting, and story. The game also didnt really have any future-like weapons even though it takes place in the future. If anything it's a simple FPS. Meaning you got team a and team b, and each team has an assult rifle, shotgun, sniper, and the really powerful weapons are a flamethrower, minigun and rocket launcher. While i admit there are no epic cinematic scenes like in other games, I still think the story is interesting and the characters aren't that bad.
Last edited by Guitar48300 on 20 Jan 2014 20:33, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off-Topic”