Greetings from Central Pennsylvania US

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
JPollard

Greetings from Central Pennsylvania US

Postby JPollard » 21 Jan 2014 14:40

Greetings,

I am John Pollard. I have had an intense interest in dreams for nearly my whole life. I have had many interesting and unusual dreams. I have had honestly prophetic dreams and dreams that have solved real life problems. I do on occasion have lucid dreams. I used to keep a nightly dream log - long time ago. I have recently started doing so again with an interest toward stimulating more lucid dreams.

This is supposed to be of the nature of an introduction -

I am 62 years of age
I am male
I own my own business - I primarily sell material handling equipment and I also have a book store and sell books on line.

I went to Penn State University.

I have a deep interest in - mythology , religion, ancient history , the UFO phenomena, dreams, astronomy , physics and a host of other subjects.

I am insatiably curious.

I am a member of North America Mensa.

I enjoy reading and writing poetry.

I am happy to find a forum where people share an interest in dreams and in particular lucid dreams.

I hope that I am able to contribute something of benefit to this group.

Hello !

HAGART

Re: Greetings from Central Pennsylvania US

Postby HAGART » 21 Jan 2014 16:36

Hello there!

There tends to be two types of people in this world: those who are insatiably curious and those who are content with what they know. There is no right or wrong way to live, both have their merits, but I happen to be a very curious soul myself. To me the most important word in any language is the word, 'Why'.

Have fun making a dream log. It's a fascinating hobby. I'm starting up again after a 2 month hiatus. It started to become too much work for me and I became bogged down in it and back logged with notes I could never type out. That's a mistake and I need to remind myself that it's not 'work', it's suppose to be fun!

Anyway,
See you around I hope!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

TillyPink

Re: Greetings from Central Pennsylvania US

Postby TillyPink » 21 Jan 2014 23:45

Hello John Pollard,

Welcome to the forum. I am fairly new here but have got stuck right in. People here are very honest and helpful towards each other I have found. And some very interesting subject material from varied age ranges too. You have a very interesting background and wide ranging interests so I very much look forward to engaging with you around the forum.

Tilly

Return to “Introduce Yourself”