Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Jan 2014 17:09

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I don't really remember, that was a really long time ago, was it 3 months ago? The problem about the video was that it is too long so I get a little bored halfway.

I got me 2 new games(not newly made but new to me) X-men destiny and spiderman web of shadows. :mrgreen:

Nice. Yeah There are plenty of games I've gotten that were released years before I got them. I got my ps3 and Infamous 1 & 2 last year...then two months later they annouced the ps4 :lol:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Jan 2014 17:11

Summerlander wrote:What the hell is this thread about? Lol! :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image

This is basically our chat room now. :D
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 22 Jan 2014 19:02

Are you gonna buy the ps4? It doesn't sound as good as it seems.
My cousin got it already and they say:
You have to pay to get online
You can only play ps4 games on it, no ps3(unless its on psn)
The games take too much space and the console can only keep 1-3 games

I don't know about you but its a piece of junk from what ive heard. But the new games tempt me to buy it, like kingdom hearts 3 or the newest sonic game(have not been announced yet)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Jan 2014 23:33

Heck yeah im buying the Ps4! :D And someday the Xbox One(once I get a job :roll: ).

Im not much of an online gamer anymore anyway so the only time I'll pay to be online is to buy DLC. Unless I get GTA V for ps3 then Im joining my online friends and their GTA gang :mrgreen:
If it's true that games take up a lot of the space on ps4 Im pretty sure they'll upgrade it. Cause that sounds pretty bad and there'd be no way for the system to continue for very long if they didnt address that issue. Plus I only want like 3 games for the ps4 anyway(for now).

Games I want:
Ps4
Infamous Second Son
Thief
Kingdom Hearts 3

Xbox One
Dead Rising 3
Final Fantasy XV
Watch Dogs

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 23 Jan 2014 11:04

Hehe, then I hope you like it both the ps4 and xbox one my friend. :mrgreen:
You ever played marvel vs Capcom? Because I cant stop playing it on my psp. :lol: Its so fun.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 23 Jan 2014 11:48

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Hehe, then I hope you like it both the ps4 and xbox one my friend. :mrgreen:
You ever played marvel vs Capcom? Because I cant stop playing it on my psp. :lol: Its so fun.

My 10 year-old son has that game. I might challenge him this weekend. :-)

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 23 Jan 2014 12:28

Why hello there, summerlander. You wanna join us now, ok. So your son has this game, does he play 1 or 2 or 3. Because Im talking about the first one since you cant play ps3 games on the psp. Which character do you use to beat your son?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 23 Jan 2014 17:24

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Hehe, then I hope you like it both the ps4 and xbox one my friend. :mrgreen:

I played Marvel vs Capcom 2 at arcades. I also played marvel vs Capcom 3 maybe once or twice. I thought it was awesome when they finally included viewtiful joe. That was my favorite capcom game before I played dead rising :mrgreen: . However Im actually somewhat bad at games like Marvel vs Capcom, Soul Caliber and Street fighter. But I was always good at Tekken cause it was more button-mashing friendly :lol:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 24 Jan 2014 08:58

Yeah I'm not good at these kind of games too, that's why I play as beginner or easy. In marvel vs Capcom 1 I always play as ryu because hes the most flexible of the characters. In marvel vs Capcom 3, you know how you have to choose three characters, I choose ryu, zero and morrigan. Their the best in my opinion especially when you use their three ultimate attacks together against galactus. I don't really like galactus though, hes not as much fun as onslaught in the first marvel vs Capcom game.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 24 Jan 2014 11:41

Actually, he has mortal combat vs marvel. I use Flash to beat him. Lol :-)

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”