Galantamine issues/questions

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Peter

Re: Galantamine issues/questions

Postby Peter » 25 Jan 2014 07:07

I have had plenty of WILD's without supplements but is a lot harder as the entry points and change of states are very gentle and its hard to get an entry but can be done
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

CJ21

Postby CJ21 » 27 Jan 2014 07:42

I studied and practiced astral projection 19 years ago but all I got were obe's and lucid dreams out of it(ha ha). Joking aside, there were different techniques in the book I read, but there was only one that I stuck with. I just recently started to read again and there's almost too much information out there, but I discovered Hemi-Sync and binaural beats in the process. The audio puts a whole new spin on meditation and I wish I had it back when I started. I was intrigued when I learned of the supplements but I don't think It's something I want to use on a regular basis. I only tried it twice and I found It hangs in your system for quite a while. I don't know how it can used on a daily basis without it piling up in your system. Maybe it's just me.
I think just a focus 10 meditation with some Hemi-Sync audio could do the trick for most.(projection at will) Patience is the key here. I will have to share what specific audio I have found, and I think I saw an audio/ CD topic here. I must share my findings. I have just begun to knock the rust off my astral body and it's comforting to have a place to share experiences. Who do you talk to on the streets about things of this nature? Iv'e never found anyone my entire life. My dream journal is on a cocktail napkin, so I need to get my stuff in order before I get back to business. Good times.

Peter

Postby Peter » 27 Jan 2014 08:23

Post away and would be pleased to see what you use and think. I will use supplements once every 2 weeks or so and sometimes coffee as well.

I also have a decent run of lucids without anything other that patience as well. I have just got a Kasina to play with and its new to me so need to adjust to the noise and lights but its got a lot of potential and excited to have one
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”