Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 24 Jan 2014 17:23

Summerlander wrote:Actually, he has mortal combat vs marvel. I use Flash to beat him. Lol :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Flash? That sounds like Mortal Kombat vs DC Comics. That game was pretty fun when i played it at my cousins. It was actaually the only Mortal Kombat game I ever played so far :lol:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 25 Jan 2014 11:53

Oh yeah! DC! That shows how much I know! :lol:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 26 Jan 2014 04:52

So today I went to this retro game store near my house, got to play a little Jaguar and Dreamcast for the first time and guess what I was playing on dreamcast: Marvel vs Capcom 2. It was pretty cool playing old consles from the 1990's :D
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 26 Jan 2014 09:15

Yeah, its always fun and nostalgic to play old games you once loved because those first games made who you are today. They made the person who loves those types of games. This reminds me of the last time I played marvel vs Capcom 2, which was on a crappy arcade machine, the lever thing that makes you move doesn't make you jump so it was hard for me to win. Actually I don't think I even beat the first challenger. :lol:

So, any luck on lucid dreaming? I don't know if im making progress because these days im kinda feeling bored so I don't work hard enough.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 26 Jan 2014 21:41

I haven't really tried for a lucid dream since last week but I will tomorrow night. Im still trying the same techniques but Im just being careful how much I push for a lucid dream just so I dont "try too hard".

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 Jan 2014 11:38

Guitar48300 wrote:I haven't really tried for a lucid dream since last week but I will tomorrow night. Im still trying the same techniques but Im just being careful how much I push for a lucid dream just so I dont "try too hard".

So, how was last night? Did anything work because I had a lucid dream today. It wasn't anything special except the fact that it was more vivid than any other dream I have ever got.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 27 Jan 2014 17:52

Nothing special so far just same old same old. But tonight I'm gonna try for a lucid tonight. And if that doesn't work I've got a little experiment based on the way I've been getting my dreams lately.

So what did you do in your lucid dream?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Jan 2014 13:30

Hey guitar, how ya been. I couldn't sleep last night so I got up a little late because ive been watching anime all night. :mrgreen:
What type of movies do ya like? My favorite genres are horror and comedy, I like action but not as much as those two.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Jan 2014 13:34

I just saw your reply at the other topic but yeah no worries about writing that question and yeah it sounds cool spawn items from a scratch and win card. but next time lets not go overboard on typing our replies at other topics. Anyway you can reply to the first one now.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Jan 2014 16:57

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Hey guitar, how ya been. I couldn't sleep last night so I got up a little late because ive been watching anime all night. :mrgreen:
What type of movies do ya like? My favorite genres are horror and comedy, I like action but not as much as those two.

Well last night I was VERY close to lucidity, then I had a false awakening and the DC who was helping me become lucid disappeared.

Im actually not much of a movie person but i do like comedy movies, or at least the commercials for some of them because my dad wouldn't let me see it :roll: Ive only seen 1 R rated comedy The Dictator and that was because it was my 17th birthday(which was awesome cause I had the theater to myself :mrgreen: ). I also like some action, like I loved The Expendibles 1 & 2 and mission impossible was pretty cool. Strangely I havent seen any Jamesbond or Bourne yet :lol: . Even though I don't like horror, especially today's horror, I wouldnt mind challenging Freddie Kruger in a lucid dream :twisted: .

Return to “Off-Topic”