Wake up in the most important part of the dream

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.

Wake up in the most important part of the dream

Postby Highlander » 26 Jan 2014 14:16

Sometimes when i'm on the verge on knowing an important answer, i wake up. Ok, sometimes i have the unlucky coincidence of this happening because the alarme clock rings right when the dream is in the most important part. But there's those times where i'm asking a DC an important question and when he's about to give me the answer, the dream fades away. Or when i open a door to find what i'm looking for and i wake up.
Today it happened again. I'm alone in a classroom, fully lucid, i open my book and i write down:
"Dream, i ask you, what can i do to improve my life? Put the answer on the next page."
And as i'm about to turn the page, the dream fades away and i wake up. Damn!!!
It's like my subconscious is saying: "This is classified information." or "You're going too far now, Wake up."

Has this happen to you? And why this is happening?

Re: Wake up in the most important part of the dream

Postby Peter » 29 Jan 2014 04:48

Be more assertive and ask for the answer, demand the answer. It could be that at some level you dont want the change or know the consequences of any change and so are avoiding that conflict. I have had this in other ways and its not till I harden up my reslove that I get what I need.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Dream Interpretation”