Hello all, new lucid dreaming :D

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Hello all, new lucid dreaming :D

Postby Resin8ion » 25 Jan 2014 18:49

Firstly my name is Nick, love exstreme sports full time skatboarder and rollerblader and work full time as a marble sculpture finisher must say i love my job for the sort of thing i do at work feel free to google sculptured arts studio :D.

Only heard of lucid dreaming 2 weeks ago after going on google and searchimg how to dream, as i don't remember having dreams and believing that i was not actually dreaming. So i came accross lucid dreaming and trying a few things i tried for a wild the first night i read up lucid dreaming only to wake up not having a dream and thinking this is rediculous, so tried a few youtube vids to help and second night in i woke up remembering a dream :D but not realising i am dreaming, so at the moment i am having 1 or 2 dreams a night with listening to some binural beats and i can recall them and they go streight into my journal but doing all the tasks i'm finding it hard to enter the world of lucid dreaming but atleast im dreaming and remembering now :D

Re: Hello all, new lucid dreaming :D

Postby JonSnowLD » 26 Jan 2014 21:23

Hi Nick-keeping a dream journal is a great way to improving dream recall so definitely keep that up! welcome to the forum :)
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Return to “Introduce Yourself”