Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Jan 2014 20:42

Freddy Kruger is my least favorite killer the best killers are Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers. :twisted:
They're really awesome, I saw every movie of these two except for Jason X because I thought it was ridiculous that it is sci-fi but I feel a little regret so I might watch it later.

So you're not a movie person, you are a "music and games" person, that's cool, interesting combination.

And I'm a movie, game, music, anime, marvel person. :lol: I bet you can't find these types of things in a person. :mrgreen:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 29 Jan 2014 15:57

You haven't said anything towards this message, is everything ok?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 29 Jan 2014 17:53

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Freddy Kruger is my least favorite killer the best killers are Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers. :twisted:
They're really awesome, I saw every movie of these two except for Jason X because I thought it was ridiculous that it is sci-fi but I feel a little regret so I might watch it later.

So you're not a movie person, you are a "music and games" person, that's cool, interesting combination.

And I'm a movie, game, music, anime, marvel person. :lol: I bet you can't find these types of things in a person. :mrgreen:

Movies, games and music are actually pretty typical traits to me. I've also known a few game & anime people. Marvel though is not something I hear every day.

P.S. I didnt respond as often as I did yesterday because I was hanging out with one of my friends.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 29 Jan 2014 20:48

Oh ok, now I see. Is your friend a lucid dreamer or does he know that you are a lucid dreamer?
If I'm being too personal, then don't answer me.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 Jan 2014 02:07

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Oh ok, now I see. Is your friend a lucid dreamer or does he know that you are a lucid dreamer?
If I'm being too personal, then don't answer me.

I've told him once or twice. He's not into lucid dreaming though. Only a couple of online friends have talked to me about lucid dreaming like asking me how successful I am and stuff. There was friend from school who was interested in lucid dreaming and I even showed her the World of Lucid Dreaming site and thought it was cool. Idk what happened after that cause I told her about it through a text.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 30 Jan 2014 10:34

I see. Its amazing how you cant meet anyone who's into lucid dreaming in the "real world" but you can find loads in the website.
These days im running out of stuff to talk about, do you have any bright ideas?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 Jan 2014 17:55

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I see. Its amazing how you cant meet anyone who's into lucid dreaming in the "real world" but you can find loads in the website.
These days im running out of stuff to talk about, do you have any bright ideas?

hmm....did you ever play Club Penguin?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 30 Jan 2014 18:26

Guitar48300 wrote:hmm....did you ever play Club Penguin?

No, I heard of it but never played because it doesn't suit my standards.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 Jan 2014 19:30

chaosdragoon13 wrote:No, I heard of it but never played because it doesn't suit my standards.

Ok, that's totally understandable. I'm kinda running out of topics too.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 30 Jan 2014 19:46

Ok lets see, um.. how many siblings do you have?

Return to “Off-Topic”