I want to do it please help

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Saqlain Shah

I want to do it please help

Postby Saqlain Shah » 30 Jan 2014 17:32

i am new here and dont know any thing about how to do LD i need an easy tutorial or any kind of help will work but first be aware of that my home language is not english and i am also now good in it. i also checked Lucid dreaming blog but i cant understand it either so please if anybody can help me then ill be thankful to him

Saqlain Shah

Re: I want to do it please help

Postby Saqlain Shah » 30 Jan 2014 19:35

now i was trying to LD but when i was close to sleeping my whole body shocked like vibrater i thought i am in LD but when i said that brother are you still awake he answered yes xD is this vibration was any sign of LD or was just nothing

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 31 Jan 2014 00:07

Vibrations are common.

When we sleep, our bodies relax and we disconnect from it. "Sleep Paralysis" would be the word, and it just means the body goes limp and we don't use it anymore and when in a dream, if we jump our body doesn't do it in real life. Our body doesn't act out what we do in dreams.

When entering a dream we can sometimes feel awake enough to know it is happening and it can feel like vibrations. It can also feel like many other things like floating, sinking, or a buzzing in your ears.

If you can get there, that is a good thing and see how long you can stay and relax and see what happens. Usually a dream will start or you will look around your room and realize you are already a sleep and are in a dream already that looks like your own room!

Don't be afraid or confused of vibrations. It's common.

(I know English is not your first language so I don't mind if you have questions and want me to write again)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Saqlain Shah

Postby Saqlain Shah » 31 Jan 2014 02:52

Thanks for your reply HAGART Sir but i got one more question

can you please explain me any easy method for LD in easy words so i can understand them easily and thanks for your time sir

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 31 Jan 2014 04:28

I am not an expert, but I would like to teach and I know English is not your first language and I try to use simple words, but it's hard.

This works well for me and many others:
Go to bed at night and sleep for a few hours and wake up in the middle of the night and go back to sleep again. (At first you may need an alarm clock before it becomes natural). It doesn't take long. Just get out of bed and get some water or go to the bathroom or whatever for 10 minutes and wake up fully. Then relax and go to sleep again. It doesn't always work, but it's a start and makes dreams better. I'm not an expert on other techniques, but look around and read more.

What I just described is called the Wake Back To Bed Method and it can sometimes be called WBTB for short.
It doesn't mean you will have a lucid dream, but you will see a big difference in the quality of dreams.

Saqlain Shah

Postby Saqlain Shah » 31 Jan 2014 09:20

Thanks for your explanation in simple words Sir but you know i am very exited about to have a LD but the thing is i don't know how i can have one and one more thing i wake up for school at 6:00 Am so i cant wake up at mid night for it is there any other thing to do about it? sorry for my bed English and sorry if am disturbing you

Saqlain Shah

Postby Saqlain Shah » 31 Jan 2014 09:34

can anyone explain to me about what is paralysis and it is a part of LD? we can use any kind of anime or movie in LD i mean we can go in any anime or movie what we watched xD it will be fun thought :P if you think that if am disturbing you then am sorry for that please don't mind i don't want anyone go mad on me

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 31 Jan 2014 18:02

You don't have to experience sleep paralysis to lucid dream, but it can happen sometimes. Usually I realize I am dreaming while already in a dream.

Try sleeping in on the weekends. That usually helps too.

Saqlain Shah

Postby Saqlain Shah » 31 Jan 2014 22:22

and yes yesterday when i tried to LD and just slept and when i woke up i didnt know a shit what i saw in dream :O or might i saw it or not???? i dont remember a thing

Return to “For Beginners”