A mystical dream character.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
R99

A mystical dream character.

Postby R99 » 12 Jan 2012 08:37

Some day before i got a dream. That i woke up in my room. And went for outside, becoz of the weird time in that dream, i realized that i am dreaming. I walked forward then suddenly a dream character appeared before me, he was sweeping the floor, i watched him. Then suddenly he turned against me and said "wat r u looking for this is not a dream" suddenly my lucidity lost and it become an ordinary dream.??? Did anyone have an answer for it. If u do plz reply. Thanks:)
I see the Truth now.

Peter

Re: A mystical dream character.

Postby Peter » 12 Jan 2012 09:04

Yip - its one of your first dreams and you dont quite believe it and one of YOUR dream charactors informed you of your doubt.

Well done as your were lucid and have an insight into the reality and frustration of a LD

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

R99

Postby R99 » 12 Jan 2012 10:13

Thanks for the reply Peter. Its very helpful. And How about ur thought about real emotions in dreams coz i got an intence feeling of love in a dream, it was very real like a magical experience. And also i took a note about that expearience. happy to share with all u fellow dreamers in another time.:)
I see the Truth now.

Peter

Postby Peter » 12 Jan 2012 20:03

enjoy the feelings - get some strong feelings from dreams and the glow can last for a day or two. What I dont do is take any notice of how the feelings come about, I dont place importance say on a girl and try to wonder if it means anything in waking life. I have been bathed in energy from rocks, crystals and other objects or just beams of light and they are more intense that a feeling that is bought on by a dream charactor.
I try to explore the dream world on its own terms and not try to work out dreams, if there is meaning Im sure it will not need to worked out but will be obvious.

Look forward to your post when you are ready

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 13 Jan 2012 03:29

I have experienced the greatest EUPHORIA,
and the greatest LOVE.

There is a difference, but both are great and I, unfortunately haven't felt them in my waking life.

Both happened when I was halfway between awake and sleep, and sometimes the emotions can turn to fear and you are face to face with an evil entity in the room. I'm not making this up, and it is well documented. But you can turn it around and it becomes the complete opposite.

But what is the opposite of fear? LOVE AND PURE EUPHORIA.

But I have found there is a difference between the two.

Euphoria is like the biggest smile you ever had.
Love is like the biggest hug you ever had.

One is yourself being absolutely content with everything and the other is like the whole world shares your pain and embraces you.

It's hard to put emotions into words, but... whether good or bad it can be very intense!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

R99

Postby R99 » 13 Jan 2012 05:55

Thanks for the insight guys, anyway i like to share the experience from it, coz i have only u guys have the idea wat i am talking about, if i try to express it infront of people sorrounds they think i am crazy, the experience from my dream follows........... The perfect love, it was so intence even u can feel it in your heart. It felt like heart is began to burst with feelings and imotions. I loved her so much, but nomatter how much i love her she doubled it and i cant even breath with the intence feeling of love that she gave me. She made me realize how much important is true love. Then when she kissed me with her sweet lips i felt her heart beats. Then i began to cry becoz i cant express my love for her in any terms. Its like no language in world can express it. The perfect love, its there, in every living beeings in the planet, u just need to find it. I found out one another fact with this experience the true love is not for a faint heart. NB: plz dont forward, its copy protected: with my heart:D.
I see the Truth now.

Return to “For Beginners”