Dreamers Needed for Research Project!

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.
b-v-smith

Dreamers Needed for Research Project!

Postby b-v-smith » 28 Jan 2014 21:31

Hello Dreamers,

I am a third year psychology student who is looking to recruit participants for a study on sleeping and dreaming. This study requires the completion of a short online questionnaire. If you are interested in taking part in this study please click on the link below, the questionnaire will last no longer than 15 minutes

http://psy.swan.ac.uk/questionnaires/700748/

I need 100+ participants for this project, so your help would be greatly appreciated! If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!

Many Thanks!
Beth

Peter

Re: Dreamers Needed for Research Project!

Postby Peter » 29 Jan 2014 04:46

Just completed, its a little misleading in the fact that I have a set bedtime and then get up early on a regular basis around 03:30 am to 04:30 am for about 30 minutes and then back to bed till 6 am. My sleeping pattern is WBTB but this cant be captured in the survey as it assumes there is a set sleep and wake time not a combo on a regular basis. I do this 5 days a week in response to the US markets so its regular for me and is my sleep pattern.

PM me if you want
Cheers
Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 30 Jan 2014 03:12

Done. I have answered the questions as best I can, though my sleeping pattern is very fragmented at the moment as I am at university! Feel free to ask me any questions.
Dreaming is my drug

b-v-smith

Postby b-v-smith » 31 Jan 2014 12:54

Thank you Both! I really appreciate your help!

Your comments are very useful, and I will include your points in my discussion :)
It's very difficult to account for every sleeping pattern, & I was very limited with with what I could do with the software.

Thanks again,
Beth

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 31 Jan 2014 13:18

Done.

Return to “Dream Science”