For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Have you ever been able to look in the mirror in a lucid dream?

Total votes: 7

Postby snow » 31 Jan 2014 17:55

I remember trying to look at mirrors in my lucid dreams, but I remember not being able to find a mirror to see what I look like. Has anyone ever been able to look in the mirror in their lucid dreams? If so what did you see?

Re: Mirror

Postby Highlander » 31 Jan 2014 18:21

Yes. Several times. I've seen myself as i looked at the time, me 10 years older, an evil-looking me, dressed like a joker, me with a giant head, sometimes uglier, sometimes more handome and fit...

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 01 Feb 2014 08:22

I've only looked in a mirror once. It seemed like my dream really wanted me to do it, as I was sort of afraid to. I was in this house, lucid, and all of a sudden a bunch of mirrors cover all of the walls. I try to hide and get out of the area, but I come back to sneak a look. I looked very tired, like I hadn't slept for weeks. I had about 3 bags under each eye. It was a bit weird.
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty

Postby Vonozar » 01 Feb 2014 09:19

Yes, I have done this many times. Usually I just see myself with no defects or abnormalities, but there are those occasional times where something else will appear. Once I saw a reflection of myself when I was 7 years old. Another time I was horribly deformed. One of my shoulders appeared to be coming out my ear, and my mouth had drooped down to my stomach! :lol: I remember laughing at that. It was a nightmare, but I was trying to change the mood a little. There was this one time when I noticed a mirror on the back of a door in a room that in reality contains no mirror. When I got close to it, I looked into my reflection's eyes. I noticed my eyes were no longer hazel, but silver. I watched as tiny specks of gold formed around my iris, then gathered together in my iris turning it gold. (It didn't change my vision.) That was pretty cool to watch. I think what you see really depends on your intentions, your mind set and emotions, and the dream itself. So anything can happen, really.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”