Am New Here

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Saqlain Shah

Am New Here

Postby Saqlain Shah » 30 Jan 2014 16:13

Hello Everyone,

My name is Saqlain Shah, Age 15 From Pakistan

Yesterday at my school i was reading an book names Hypnosis with my friend and found it very interesting after it when i reached my home then i searched some other things like telepathy and dream controlling and after it i found something called Lucid Dreaming i thought it would be an interesting thing and started searching about it and readed many things after it i found this site world of lucid dreaming then i quickly registered on it and now am here but one thing i am pure newbie don't know a shit so it will take some time to reach my first lucid dream so please if anyone can help me in any thing he is welcomed

Thanks

Vonozar

Re: Am New Here

Postby Vonozar » 01 Feb 2014 10:04

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Being a newbie doesn't necessarily mean it will take a lot of time to have your first lucid dream. It depends on the person and how dedicated they are, really. The world of lucid dreaming website is a great place to learn about how to start out. We are all pretty friendly here on the forum, so ask whatever you want. We will try our best to help. :)

Saqlain Shah

Re: Am New Here

Postby Saqlain Shah » 01 Feb 2014 19:51

Vonozar wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Being a newbie doesn't necessarily mean it will take a lot of time to have your first lucid dream. It depends on the person and how dedicated they are, really. The world of lucid dreaming website is a great place to learn about how to start out. We are all pretty friendly here on the forum, so ask whatever you want. We will try our best to help. :)

Thanks Sir :) am glad to hear it

Return to “Introduce Yourself”