Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 Feb 2014 11:22

You seem to play a lot of Nintendo games, makes me wonder are you an enemy or a friend. :twisted:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 Feb 2014 22:55

By the way, what do you think of bambi's mother's death?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Feb 2014 01:28

Yeah i'd say Ive played alot of nintendo. Gameboy color was my first handheld game and my first tv consles were ps2 and n64. I also played alot of gamecube and wii back in their day. My brother got a wii u this christmas but he doesnt use it much and neither do I. He only wanted it for the new Super smash bros.
I'm actually not as Nintendo as I used to be since I got my ps3 and 360.

So...am I enemy or friend? :? :lol:

Bambi's mom's death, I kinda wonder why they put that in the movie. I think if anyone doesnt find that scene sad, they have no heart.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Feb 2014 09:44

Guitar48300 wrote:Yeah i'd say Ive played alot of nintendo. Gameboy color was my first handheld game and my first tv consles were ps2 and n64. I also played alot of gamecube and wii back in their day. My brother got a wii u this christmas but he doesnt use it much and neither do I. He only wanted it for the new Super smash bros.
I'm actually not as Nintendo as I used to be since I got my ps3 and 360.

So...am I enemy or friend? :? :lol:

Your a friend of course, I was just saying that because you may like Mario more than sonic and then i'd say otherwise and then we argue more and more, it wont end. So yeah I was joking, a bit. :D

Guitar48300 wrote:Bambi's mom's death, I kinda wonder why they put that in the movie. I think if anyone doesnt find that scene sad, they have no heart.

Well brace yourself, if you don't wanna read this message just forget about it and move on, see im writing a lot so you can have time to think about it, well that's the end of the line. Choose to read it or not:

I........ find.........that..........scene..... FUNNY!
Not very funny, but funny enough. Don't mean to disrespect but that scene was a bit stupid. I kinda laughed because with all the music and the mom keeps saying, "keep running, don't look back" and all, it was pretty hilarious. But this death scene is not as sad as it looks, because it doesn't compare to mufasa's death in lion king, or zero's death in megaman x5, not even zack's death in final fantasy 7 crisis core.
Hope that doesn't affect our friendship by the way. :)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Feb 2014 17:25

chaosdragoon13 wrote:
I........ find.........that..........scene..... FUNNY!
Not very funny, but funny enough. Don't mean to disrespect but that scene was a bit stupid. I kinda laughed because with all the music and the mom keeps saying, "keep running, don't look back" and all, it was pretty hilarious. But this death scene is not as sad as it looks, because it doesn't compare to mufasa's death in lion king, or zero's death in megaman x5, not even zack's death in final fantasy 7 crisis core.
Hope that doesn't affect our friendship by the way. :)

Lol no we're still friends. Wait....zero dies in megaman x5? then why is he in x8?

Also since we're on the topic of disney movies. What's your favorite childhood movie you remember? and TV show if you wanna include that?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Feb 2014 18:40

Guitar48300 wrote:Lol no we're still friends. Wait....zero dies in megaman x5? then why is he in x8?

Well, the problem is that zero dies either three times or twice. But here's the deal, the creator of megaman x(Inafune Keiji) intended to make megaman x5 the last megaman x game but they made megaman x6 against his will, so yeah zero dies and returns again, that's what makes him awesome. ;)
Heres a video of his death if you like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90If8Azaw-M
You tell me if you cried ok. :mrgreen:
P.S: he also dies in the first megaman x game.
Guitar48300 wrote:Also since we're on the topic of disney movies. What's your favorite childhood movie you remember? and TV show if you wanna include that?

Well I don't know I don't really remember, I think it would be Aladdin, the first movie or maybe the third one. Im gonna say the third one.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Feb 2014 22:39

I watched it, it was touching, but no I didnt cry. Tbh, even though I've seen lots of touching moments in games, movies and shows the only thing I ever saw that made me cry was I think the end of the Pokemon Jirachi Movie. but I was like...10 or 11 at the time :roll: . Crisis Core's ending almost got me, but no, I kept it together :lol: .

I liked the aladdin movies alot too. My favorite childhood memory movie is either Lion King or Toy Story. My childhood TV show favorite was Power Rangers.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 Feb 2014 06:38

I'm not really saying that you should cry at every sad scene. :lol: I'm just saying that bambi's scene isn't very sad, I never cried at any sad scene I saw in my life to be honest. But yeah zero's death always hurts my heart, bambi's mom, pfftt not even close at least in lion king they showed us the body and how simba was trying to wake him up even though he was dead right before his eyes.

Anyway yeah I remember power rangers it was so good the very first one, mighty morphing power rangers. In fact, my brother had a friend who signed in into our playstation 3 on his account he has Netflix. So to return past memories I watched it. :lol: I even watched some of Sonic's old cartoons, you know sonic underground, sonic and the freedom fighters.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 04 Feb 2014 16:45

I heard of those but i never watched when i was young. The only sonic show I watched was Sonic X And that was after I played Sonic Heroes

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 Feb 2014 18:00

I see, that's weird, I saw sonic x also after I played sonic heroes or at least I was playing it and saw it. :mrgreen:

I was at Newcastle at the time.

Return to “Off-Topic”