Pulled Into Space By Dream (First Post)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
MAKER

Pulled Into Space By Dream (First Post)

Postby MAKER » 04 Feb 2014 01:41

So this was a long lucid dream, but I was really amazed by the ending and it's seemingly cryptic meaning.

Before taking a nap around noon, hoping for a lucid dream, I had decided to go with the flow of the dream and approach everything with love.

So...I was in a town at nighttime flying around and talking with this woman who had razor sharp nails...she was sort of a superhero type DC and was wearing gloves, it wasn't her actual fingernails that were sharp. Then as we were fighting some man for hurting a woman, he stabbed me after I called him a name and said we were going to beat the shit outta him, and then I realized I wasn't fighting "out of love," if that makes sense. He walked off, and I thought about giving love to everything in my world. Then I started to rise up and fly. This triggered me to want to call out to my dream to show me what it wanted to show me, but before I could...

I was instantly sucked up backwards into space. The wind over my ears was really loud as I watched the town get smaller and smaller. I consciously thought, wherever the dream needs to take me. The wind stopped just as everything had gone black, and completely silent. Then, as I turned and turned to try to see anything, I started to see the most vivid colors in the background. At first I thought stars, but as I got closer, I thought they were galaxies. As I got even closer, I realized they were organisms. I felt an intuition that these organisms were different universes, each giving birth to another, yet in a totally self-contained system. Really hard to explain, but it was if every single one was the whole, yet a part of the whole. As one grew old, and gained consciousness, it gave birth to another that had little consciousness. Very cool to be shown, and very unexpected.

Then, I finally stopped next to this really big guy. Not human, fat (but not like a fat person here, more like he was strong), kind of grey/green tone, with a very gruff voice, and he was sitting near a string of those organisms, which gave off a lot of light. He handed me 7 tarot cards. I looked at the first and it was "love." Had a green cross, not christian...think plus sign or d-pad on a video game controller, with a knight like figure in the background. He said, "love means communication." I asked what that meant, and he moved onto the next card. I told him that if he didn't know how to read the cards, it was alright. I received a very funny look in return, which made me chuckle. Then the last card read something like "Grabeus," "Gravueus," "Graesueus," "Drabaseus," or something like that. As I looked at it, I tried my hardest to remember the spelling, but the name was foreign and unfamiliar. I even thought about writing it down, but I realized it would do no good as I could not take anything back with me once I returned to wakefulness. The picture on the card was of a giant mythological creature that did not look too nice in the least (Something very similar to the minotaur figure). He stopped there, at about the third card in, and said I had to go because someone was coming after me. I instantly thought that I could subdue any dream "enemy" with love. I asked for a hug, and he gave me a huge squeeze and then pushed me on my way. Despite this being's looks and gruff voice, he was very polite and pleasant to meet.

I was whizzing through the universe again, and thought out loud, "wherever the dream needs me to be." And then I woke up.

If you have any input, interpretation, comments, I look forward to reading and considering them!

My recent lucid dreams have gone black as soon as I realized I was lucid, so I'm pretty stoked to say the least about this one.

Namaste :D

Kman43759

Re: Pulled Into Space By Dream (First Post)

Postby Kman43759 » 06 Feb 2014 03:35

Sounds awesome, I never seem to think as clear as it seems u are in this dream :/

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

JonSnowLD

Postby JonSnowLD » 06 Feb 2014 22:27

That sounds really deep-none of my lucid dreams have had that kind of structure or meaning to them!
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 07 Feb 2014 01:13

Thank you both. To be honest, I've had very few LD's with this amount of forethought and cognition. Usually I get excited and try to fly around or find a beautiful DC woman ;) , but this time I relinquished any "control" and kind of just let the dream dictate what's next, which turned out pretty awesome in this case. I'm super stoked I found this site and now have a vent for my LD enthusiasm and experiences...unfortunately, none of my friends or family think much of dreams.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Feb 2014 01:45

Fascinating dream and I think you contributed to its prolongation by turning with the intent to see. You may have partially, and inadvertently, used the spinning technique before that organic multiverse came into view.

There is also evidence of Alan Worsley's "bizarre thinking" which sometimes happens in lucid dreams: You thought about writing down something in the dream world so that you could look at it later as a reminder in waking life before realising that no tangible evidence can ever survive the transition into wakefulness from sleep.

Lettering rapidly changing in lucid dreams is also quite common. I can definitely relate to that and those instances of uncertainty and incomprehensibility can be annoying. I am glad you enjoyed that weird cosmic, and somewhat mystical show. Thank you so much for sharing your intriguing experience! B-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”