Invitation to a Group Chat on Skype

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Goldkoron

Re: Invitation to a Group Chat on Skype

Postby Goldkoron » 05 Feb 2014 19:53

Kman43759 wrote:I'd join, but the problem is itll be kinda weird if theres 30 yr olds and 12 yr olds on the chat :/

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

I am 17. There is a big mix of ages

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Do a reality check

TillyPink

Postby TillyPink » 05 Feb 2014 23:02

Yes we have got unfinished leads to lots of conversations! No talking about skateboarding though :lol:

Not sure ho9w it'll work with different time zones though?...I'm England, haven't got that on my profile.

Still have to sort out Skype account, I haven't forgotten.

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 06 Feb 2014 03:25

TillyPink wrote:Yes we have got unfinished leads to lots of conversations! No talking about skateboarding though :lol:

Not sure ho9w it'll work with different time zones though?...I'm England, haven't got that on profile.

Still have to sort out Skype account, I haven't forgotten.

That's fine ToothPick. Do it when you can. We haven't even set a date yet, so there's no rush. :) The last time a group Skype call was done, we all posted what times we would be available translated to Greenwich time.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 06 Feb 2014 03:34

Who's, ToothPick? :lol:

Torakrubik is in England too. We did it before, so we can do it again. The best time was about 2 p.m. Pacific, 5 p.m. Eastern (my time), 10 p.m. England time on a Saturday. We can go earlier, but that's about as late as it should ever get. If you live even further in the 'future' ( :lol: ), it could be Sunday morning. There is always going to be a part of the world that can't do it during waking hours, but we only need to worry about those interested so let's wait and see.

There's no date or time set yet, but that's the general idea. I could also just set it up for several hours on a particular day and allow people to come and go as they wish. Like a party in a room with a coffee table to talk, and the front door is always open.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 06 Feb 2014 05:18

Oh no. :lol: Darn autocorrect! Sounds good Hagart. The come and go idea would probably work best as it allows for a bigger time window. But who knows, maybe we'll all be able to be on at the same time. That would be pretty cool. :)

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 06 Feb 2014 13:49

Sounds awsome, my Skype name is Gal Mutzafy
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Feb 2014 05:14

I was talking to Goldkoron and we decided to set a time to Skype this Sunday. Join if you can. If not, we will do this again in the next week or so. No problems.

The time is: 12:00 p.m., SUNDAY, Pacific Time, (8:00 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time). (Do the math... look up "time zone map" on the internet).

Again no problems if you can't make it. We will do it again sometime!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 07 Feb 2014 07:49

I won't be able to make it this time, but that's okay. I'll try to next time. It will probably work out then. :) Just post when the next one will be so I know. :)

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 07 Feb 2014 09:10

Vonozar wrote:I won't be able to make it this time, but that's okay. I'll try to next time. It will probably work out then. :) Just post when the next one will be so I know. :)

We want to start having more frequent chats. So another one will be scheduled soon after.
Do a reality check

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 07 Feb 2014 17:26

Goldkoron wrote:
Vonozar wrote:I won't be able to make it this time, but that's okay. I'll try to next time. It will probably work out then. :) Just post when the next one will be so I know. :)

We want to start having more frequent chats. So another one will be scheduled soon after.

Sounds good, just let me know when. :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”