Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Feb 2014 12:01

Hey guitar, you wanna know whats cool, to live the game instead of playing it. Imagine yourself you're in infamous(whichever game) and you are actually running and using the powers that you have and fight those bad guys. Or you are in megaman and you are using his buster and fighting enemies and listening to its music at the same time. If there is a console that can do that in the future, say playstation 9, boy it will be worth it no matter what the cost. :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 05 Feb 2014 19:36

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Hey guitar, you wanna know whats cool, to live the game instead of playing it. Imagine yourself you're in infamous(whichever game) and you are actually running and using the powers that you have and fight those bad guys. Or you are in megaman and you are using his buster and fighting enemies and listening to its music at the same time. If there is a console that can do that in the future, say playstation 9, boy it will be worth it no matter what the cost. :mrgreen:

Totally man. I've wished for a VR system hundreds of times....and then i discovered lucid dreaming :lol: . It would be cool if it would be a system that can take all games past present and future not just ones released in its generation. Imagine someone living through today's zombie games. Especially one of the Dead Space games :shock: . That's a game Im probably never gonna play. I may not be afraid of normal zombies anymore, but dead space looks too freaky to me

Pacman might also be a little scary to live through. Try running through a maze, with ghosts trying to kill you and you dont know where or when they'll pop up :lol:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Feb 2014 21:47

Hehe yeah, it will be probably scary if you were in a pacman game because unlike the real pacman game you cant see where the ghost will come out. I'd really like to master lucid dreaming, because i'd literally make my dreams come true but in a dream.

So what have you been doin lately? :)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Feb 2014 02:50

Yeah me too. Lucid dreaming is my perfect world, or will be once I've figured everything out. :lol:

Lately, I beat the game Brutal Legend. That was a really epic game. My only complaint is one of the villains was a Hair Metal guy and I had to kill him :( . I also had a non-lucid recently that was really cool because I was bulletproof, but somewhat annoying because the cop who was shooting at me wouldn't calm down and listen to me when I tried to tell him I wasn't gonna hurt him. Other than that I've just been playing guitar, practicing dream control, hanging out on the computer and video games, and got my food handler card for incase I get a part-time job at a food-related place.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Feb 2014 11:10

Wow, looks like you got your hands full. Hehe no wonder you don't reply as fast as usual, as for me I was studying from tutors the last three months because im trying to get into university. But now that I am done I am catching up on my anime list I had to watch. Theres like 50 anime on my list and I want to watch them all. I wish I can make time to read some of my spiderman comics, theres over 300 I haven't read yet. :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Feb 2014 18:23

Wow sounds like your gonna be pretty busy with all those animes and comics :lol: My dad has some old spider man comics but not that many. I think he has like 50 or something like that

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Feb 2014 19:02

Actually there all on my computer. I downloaded those spiderman comics and use a program to read it.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 06 Feb 2014 22:14

Have any of you guys played old PC games like MDK (remember the aliens and the weird parachute?) and Sin (remember all those mutants and John Blade?) :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Feb 2014 22:48

Nope.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 06 Feb 2014 23:09

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Nope.

:mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”