Hello together

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Oolencha

Hello together

Postby Oolencha » 07 Feb 2014 00:04

my name is max, and i am from germany. i live in spain and i managed to learn 3 languages, including english as you can read ;) . i am 19 and i found out about lucid dreaming some years ago. i have also a dream diay with over 80 dreams , and some of them were even lucid! i found this lucid dreaming subject so interesting , but i kind of lost the sight out of it. so here is my comeback! my dream in the future is being an artist. maybe im still not as good as other people at my age, but it is my passion and i will not let it go only because there are better persons than me in drawing. i want to have lucid dreams for so many reasons, but the biggest reason might be to explore this vast amount of creativity that lies in my head. i want to bring it forth with my lucid dreams and then use it to paint the best drawings in the world! :D

JonSnowLD

Re: Hello together

Postby JonSnowLD » 09 Feb 2014 13:52

hey Max-That's partly why I want to lucid dream more easily too-to help my creativity when writing music! good luck :)
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Oolencha

Postby Oolencha » 09 Feb 2014 20:21

thats great!! if you have any songs you have already composed i would love to hear them some day ! :)

JonSnowLD

Postby JonSnowLD » 11 Feb 2014 21:36

thanks-if I ever record some stuff and upload it i'll send you an mp3 file or something! :)
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Return to “Introduce Yourself”